
Whenever I make something really good and especially creative, I always google it to make sure that it's my idea.
With my candy corn milkshake, I googled it. Turns out it had been done, but it was usually just vanilla ice cream with food coloring, no actual candy corn flavor. Of course I saw other candy corn stuff.
One thing I saw was candy corn pudding. I was intrigued, and I clicked on the link. But it turns out, it was just pudding with food coloring.
But I couldn't get it off my mind. I kept thinking of how I would candy-corn-ify it (yes that's a word, I just made it up, of course it's a real word.)
Well now I have come to an acceptable conclusion.
By the way, the conclusion was very tasty.

Candy Corn Pudding
A delicious candy corn pudding, flavored with white cake mix and candy corns.
Ingredients:
- 1small box of instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups of milk
- 1/4 cup of white cake mix
- red food coloring
- cool whip
- candy corns

Note: Recipe is mine, photos are not. These photos are from Glorious Treats
No comments:
Post a Comment