Monday, January 21, 2013

Funfetti Cake Batter Muffins

 Funfetti Firecracker Cupcakes
I'm on the yearbook staff in my school. When I tell people this they say stuff like, oh do you take the pictures, or do you write the articles? One, we don't have articles. We might have a brief explanation on each page, or some captions, but no articles. And, there isn't just one person who takes pictures. We're all assigned certain pages, and we take the pictures and design the page.

One page that I have is Staff Candids. Which means random weird pictures of the teachers. It is sooooo much harder to get pictures of teachers than it is to get pictures of students. Because with students, they're always in the hall, and your more comfortable with them. Teachers always have their door closed and shoot you nasty looks if you take pictures of them.

But, in addition to having pictures, we also have questions to ask the teachers. Some answers I liked were . . .

What's the most embarrassing thing a student's asked you? Do you shave your eyebrows? - Librarian

How do you sneak that one into a conversation with a librarian? " Oh by the way, you owe some money"  "Do you shave your eyebrows?" It just doesn't fit anywhere.
Here's the next one.

What's the worst excuse for not dressing down? I had my appendix taken out yesterday so I can't take my clothes off. - PE Teacher

What on earth does an appendix have to do with changing your clothes? Obviously you got dressed that morning.
 And here's the last one that I liked.

What's the worst excuse for being late to school? My mom had to take my little brother to school so he wouldn't be late. - Office Lady

Uh, did your mom realize that you'd be late too?
 Actually one more one that I like

What's your favorite food from (Name of our School)? Diet Coke-Teacher
Ha! That's like saying water.

Anyways about these muffins. I'd been thinking of how to make cake batter muffins. Not cupcakes, muffins. I finally thought of just doing a skinny cupcake recipe without frosting. But that still didn't seem right. I googled it. There were lots of funfetti pancake muffins (I think one person just did them and they got really popular). There weren't very many just plain funfetti muffins. I finally found one that I liked and just switched it up a bit.

Another question. What is the best way to enjoy the first meal of the day? Have funfetti cake batter muffins - Yours Truly

Funfetti Cake Batter Muffins
Muffins that are flavored with cake batter. There is no better way to enjoy a muffin.
Ingredients:
  •  1 (18.25 ounce) box cake mix
  • 2 tablespoons flour
  • 3 eggs
  • 2/3 cup milk
  • 1/3 cup vegetable oil
  • 1 teaspoon baking powder
Directions: Mix all ingredients together. Spoon into prepared muffin cups. Bake at 375 degrees F for approximately 20 minutes or until tops are lightly browned.


Funfetti Firecracker Cupcakes


I got this recipe off yahoo, so their really is no credit, besides photos.


Photos from BigSisLilSis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...