Who remembers what a flow chart is? I don't! I'm not sure if we learned it in school.
The reason I bring this up, is because I am going to reinvent the flow chart. Whatever it is.
We will start with one topic and bounce to another.
Here we go!
Chocolate =
Peanut butter= and Mint. and fruits ( strawberry, cherry, raspberry, orange)
Fluffernutter=
Marshmallow=
Smore
So we've branched off from chocolate to peanutbutter to fluffernutter to marshmallows to smores.
Chocolate also equals mint and fruits, but let's forget that and make a different flow chart.
Magical-ness like unicorns and glitter=
Rainbows=
Sprinkles=
Cake Batter=
Vanilla=
Cookie Dough
I think I prefer the second flow chart. But this shows how my love of rainbows and cookie dough and cake batter all correspond with one another.
But let's go back to the first one. Chocolate and Fluffernutter and such. I love the combo of fluffernutter. Peanut butter and marshmallows. Aaah, bliss.
This is another one of my gym ideas. I had fluffernutter on the brain that day. More fluffernutter to come.
But this recipe couldn't be easier. The title basically tells you what's in it. Peanut Butter and Marshmallow Fluff. It's crazy good, and super simple. You can bet it's gonna show itself alot more at my house!
FlufferNutter Dip
A perfect complement to fresh fruit and a tasty alternative to traditional dips. This is a snack that the kids will love!
Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup marshmallow creme
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons water ( I added this after I posted the recipe. It makes it a lot less sticky and easier to dip.)
Pictures are from Campbell's Kitchen
No comments:
Post a Comment