DISCLAIMER: This is actually my idea, no one elses, but my camera's broken (waaah!) and I still wanted to have a picture for the post. I used a bunch of photos from a few other sites, partly because these are sites that I read and love, and their photos are beautiful! They are from Make Lemonade and More, Tasty Kitchen, My Columbian Recipes, and Smithalicious. Go check them out, they're amazing bloggers!
So the ice cream snowballs from yesterday were just base for me to make tons of different stuff with.
Because if I just started making snowball dip half of you would be like whaaaat. whaaat. what makes this snowbally?
In case you don't know the flavor snowball, I'll explain.
Snowball is vanilla ice cream and coconut.
So a snowball dip would have vanilla ice cream and coconut in it riiiiight?
Yes, right.
I was trying to figure out how to do this, and I wondered what to do about the ice cream. I already had the coconut part covered, but the ice cream was still unsolved.
Then I saw this Ice Cream Frosting at Crazy for Crust that she posted a while ago.
I just tweaked that and voila! Snowball Dip!
I used graham crackers to dip because that was what I had, but this would be an awesome fruit dip too.
This dip is delicious and addictive. Perfect for your next holiday party!
Snowball Dip
Inspired by Ice Cream Coconut Snowballs, this dip is great for graham crackers.
Ingredients:
- ½ cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 12 ounces (about ¾ cup) melted vanilla ice cream
- 1 cups shredded coconut
- 2and 3/4cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup of coconut cream pie pudding mix
Directions:
Using a hand mixture in a large
bowl, beat butter and ice cream until lumps are gone. Slowly beat in
powdered sugar, starting with 3 cups and working up to 4 depending on
the sweetness of your ice cream. Mix in pudding mix and coconut, saving a little for garnish. Here’s the hard part – chill for at
least one hour before eating. Sprinkle with shredded coconut.Photo Credits: Make Lemonade and More, Tasty Kitchen, My Colombian Recipes, Smithalicious
No comments:
Post a Comment