Oh Hostess, why did you ever shut down?
I am soooo missing my twinkies and my zingers. Not to mention my ding-dongs and ho-hos.
Did anyone else cry when they heard there's no more twinkies? Something must be done about this. I obviously can't bring Hostess back, but don't ya think those zingers deserve something?
When a person dies they get a funeral. What happens when a twinkie "dies"?
I think they should get a "funeral" too.
But instead of crying and talking about how good they were, let's instead round up some of our favorite twinkie treats. How bout we round up 33 of them. Sounds good to me!
So without further ado, Thirty-three Terrific Twinkie Recipes!
Twinkie Cupcakes from Domestic Rebel
Twinkie Pie from Confessions of a Cookbook Queen
Twinkie Milkshake from Epicurious
Valentines Twinkies on a Stick from Confessions of a Cookbook Queen
Pumpkin Twinkies with Cream Cheese Marshmallow Filling from Confessions of a Cookbook Queen
Twinkie Bread Pudding from Yummly
Homemade Chocodiles (chocolate covered twinkies) from Joyful Homemaking
Twinkie Tiramisu from Confessions of a Cookbook Queen
Twinkie Toffee Delight from Yummly
Boston Cream Pie Twinkies from Confessions of a Cookbook Queen
Twinkie Pudding from Cooks.com
Twinkie Bundt Cake from An American Cupcake in London
Twinkie Banana Cream Pie Dessert from Yummly
Homemade Twinkies from Brown Eyed Baker
Mummy Twinkies from Confessions of a Cookbook Queen

Pumpkin Twinkie Dessert from Life as a Lofthouse

Twinkie Pancakes from Taste of Home
Twinkie Donuts from Iowa Girl Eats
Twinkie Truffles from Domestic Rebel
Twinkie Cheesecake from Food.com
Twinkie Dreamsicle Dessert from Yummly
Chocolate Covered Pumpkin Twinkies from Inside BruCrew Life
Red Velvet Twinkies from Food Republic
Pink Twinkies from Diary of a Mad Hausfrau
Twinkie Strawberry Shortcake from Better Recipes
Twinkie Trifle from Jelly Shot Test Kitchen

Frankenstein Twinkie Pops from Confessions of a Cookbook Queen
Twinkie Tunnel Cake from Cookie Madness
Twinkie Ice Cream from The Roller Pig
Twinkie Split from Naples News
Twinkie Dome Cake from Japanese Snack Reviews

Football Twinkie Pops from BlogHer

Perry The Platypus Twinkies from Dabbled
30 TERRIFIC TWINKIE RECIPES

I made this collage all by myself! I'm so happy! I couldn't figure out how to add more pictures or words to it though. That's why it says 30 terrific twinkie recipes above it in red.
No comments:
Post a Comment