
This week has been fun.
I mean,what could be bad about a week filled with candy corn in various forms?
Let’s take a look back, shall we?
Monday I made you drinkable candy corn.
Candy Corn Milkshake
On Tuesday I stayed no bake with this candy corn pudding.

Candy Corn Pudding
On Wednesday I made you popcorn of the candy corn version.
Candy Corn Popcorn
Thursday you got one ingredient suckers that taste exactly like candy corn.
Easy Candy Corn Suckers
And today, I'm giving you candy corn ice cream
Doesn't it look delicious? Creamy, sweet candy corn ice cream. It makes your mouth water.
The perfect way to end candy corn week.
Candy Corn Ice Cream
Serves: 8 Cook Time: 15 minutes Prep Time: 30 minutes Total Time: about 4 hours The perfect way to use up extra candy corn!
Serves:
• 3 Cups of heavy Cream
• 2 Cups of whole Milk
• 18 oz. bag of candy corn
1 Additional cup of Candy Corn for adding in at the end.
Directions: On the stovetop begin melting candy corn over medium heat into 2 cups of milk. Once completely dissolved, you will have a nice orange hue. Remove from heat. Add the cream, and chill overnight. The next day process according to your ice cream maker directions.
Chop 1 cup of candy corn into small pieces. Add these into your ice cream batch during the last 5 minutes. Chill ice cream for about 3 hours before devouring!
While I was doing candy corn week, I saw sooo many creative ideas. Here's just a few that I found.
Candy Corn Punch

This looks delicious, I know it'll be a hit with the kiddos at my house!
Candy Corn Bracelet
This is super creative!
Candy Corn Madelines
I love madeleines. I wonder if you could do red white and blue ones for the fourth.
Candy Corn on the cob!!!
This is sooo cool! This would be so fun to eat as a dessert on Halloween!
Candy Corn Cheesecake
Simple idea, but legendary results. This would be sure to get plenty of oohs and ahhs.
Candy Corn Milk
Can you imagine what this would taste like on cereal?!!
Candy Corn Push Pops
Basically just cake, but it is way more impressive
Candy Corn Muffins
Probably just the BEST BREAKFAST EVER!
Creamed Candy Corn
Like creamed corn, only way way WAY better!!
Candy Corn Mini Trifles
This inspired me to make Candy Corn Pudding
Candy Corn Peppermint Patties
I wonder if they taste like candy corn, or if they taste like mint.
Well, that's the end of candy corn week. Come back again soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment