Friday, January 25, 2013

Friday Recap #4

It's Friday! It's Friday! Friday's pretty much my favorite day. Because it means the weekend. Which means no school.

I had a really good week. Let's talk about it!

1. It was Martin Luther King Day on Monday, which means no school! We had french toast for breakfast and were just kind of lazy all day.

 
I actually found a really good recipe from that that I'll share on Monday.

2. I found another way to feed my snowball addiction.


3. I made you cake batter for breakfast.
Funfetti Firecracker Cupcakes


4. Then I invented the easiest dip ever. And reinvented the flow chart.


5.  I turned my favorite cereal into ice cream.


6. Adapted my favorite muffin recipe



Blue_muffins


7. And I did a character sketch in English. Ugggghh, I hate really dislike English. Almost as much as I hate really dislike math.  I actually really like the teacher, but I hate the class.

8. I had mid-terms at school. I got all As, except for in math. Which is pretty much what  I expected.

9. Are you guys okay with actual food? As in not dessert. I mean,  no way am I posting dinner, but I wouldn't mind a few snacks here and there. I just kind of want to know what you think.

10.  How was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...