The end of any break is a sad sad day. But the first day back at school wasn't too bad. That's because I knew I had ice cream snowballs waiting at home for me. I hid them in the back of the fridge. Cuz, I'm sneaky like that.
And yes, my newest favorite way to eat snowballs is with hot fudge sauce.
Did you know that if you concentrate really hard on something before you go to bed (how do i turn snowballs into dip how do i turn snowballs into dip how do i turn snowballs into dip how to i turn snowballs into dip) in the morning you'll wake up with inspiration (use melted ice cream and coconut use melted ice cream and coconut). Or so I'm told. Well that's exactly what happened with me. I ate a snowball right before bed and couldn't stop thinking about it. I wake up thinking "Snowball dip!" By the way this dip is super good so you should click on the link and make it. This is the link
Wednesday I renamed Boston Cream Pie. It is now called Boston Cream Cake. Then I took Boston Cream Cake and turned it into a pie. It is probably the best pie in all the land. Just saying.
Then the next day I invented the most awesomest bars ever. EVER. Don't argue with me on this. I have many facts to back this up. Mainly just that there are 7 LAYERS OF CAKE BATTER.
Thursday I helped out your New Years Resolutions by making skinny cake batter dip. Tastes like straight up funfetti.
Since I was doing Candy Corn Week, I didn't get to tell you about my New Years. So you get to hear this week.
My New Years was pretty good. My family is full of party poopers. We never stay up till midnight and never watch the ball drop. But what we do is way more delicious and makes up for the ball drop, because we always do a fondue party. Full of cream cheese fondue, chocolate fondue, caramel fondue and some weird boiling caldron of vegetable broth stuff. We always have angel food cake with cream or cool whip.
And my favorite tradition that we started last year is Lil Smokies. Best things on earth. They are soooo good. You'll see lots of recipes for sauce with it, but it really only needs one thing. To sit in a crock pot with Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce.
This year I actually stayed up till midnight with my sister watching Mulan. We got halfway through the movie, then once it was midnight we woo hooed and went to bed.
Yep my New Years way a good one. Here's to 2013!
No comments:
Post a Comment