It's Friday! It's Friday!!
Fridays are always good because they mean the weekend. This one is especially good because I have a 3 day weekend. The only reason that I like Martin Luther King Day is because of that.
This week I . . .
1. Bought my favorite ice cream (practically had to get on my knees and beg to get my mom to go to the store)
Seriously, this is some of the best ice cream. The best part is the blue frosting swirls. They should make a whole carton just full of the blue frosting, with swirls of cake batter, instead of the other way around.
2. Made you candy for breakfast. It's actually good for you!
3. Introduced the new monkey. Good bye chunky, hello skinny!

4. Then I showed you the best muffins ever. You must eat them with honey butter. Pretty sure it's a law.

5. Next came cookies with the longest name ever (Skinny 3 ingredient Easy Red Velvet Cookies). And the shortest list of ingredients.
6. There's been some issues involving proper credit here at OIH. Well, I'm going to try to straighten it all out. I do not have a camera. So, NONE OF THE PHOTOS ARE MINE. But, I come up with my own recipes. And come up with my own posts. Since these are my own recipes the pictures I post are not pictures of what I made. I just search the internet for pictures that kind of look like what I made. I had been slacking on giving credit to the real photographers. So I'm really really sorry. But I went back and edited all my posts, so everything's okay. Just wanted to make that clear.
7. I went sledding for mutual. We just slid in the gully, and then came back to the leaders house for cookies and cocoa. Super fun, but now my hamstrings are sooo sore! I go around telling my family that my hammies are sore.
8. There was a fun pep rally today. Totally fun and I'm glad I could go. They had boy cheerleaders, commercials from Student Leadership, and a volleyball game between the teachers and the students. They were handing out pizza, but only to the people on the other side of the gym! So to make up for our lack of pizza, me and my BFF had a lateover with pizza.
Overall my week was great! How way yours?

No comments:
Post a Comment