Saturday, January 19, 2013

Reminder

I've already talked about this in most of my posts, but I'm going to say it again.

I'm a dessert blogger. I don't have a camera. As a result I cannot take my own pictures.

But I still want to be able to post recipes.

I come up with recipes in my head. I make them . I post them. But I don't take the pictures. I search all over the internet for things that look like what I made. Like for my fluffernutter dip, the picture is just really a caramel dip. And my candy corn milkshake is a picture of ice cream with food coloring.

People have been thinking that I copy others posts. I do not do that!

So in short, I come up with my own recipes. I post my own posts and I use others photos.

No one makes what I make, so the pictures are not the real thing. They just look like the real thing.

I always give these people photo credit of course. Anyways, there's just been a little confusion and I wanted to clarify.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...