These cookies are just awesome. There's so many good things about them. There's tons of various post titles for this.
Easy Cool Whip Red Velvet Cookies.
3 Ingredient Red Velvet Cookies
Skinny Red Velvet Cookies
3 Ingredient Skinny Red Velvet Cool Whip Cookies
But can you imagine how long the last post title would be? So these are pretty much some of the best cookies you'll ever make. They're easy. They're good for you. They're only three ingredients. They're made with cool whip. They taste like red velvet. They're just plain delicious.
For some reason, I've been in a blogging slump. I can think of tons of ideas, but I can't really think of anything to say. So all I'm going to tell you is, you MUST make these cookies!!
Skinny Red Velvet Cool Whip Cookies
Cookies that not only taste like red velvet, but also are easy and good for you!
Ingredients:
- 1 Box of Red Velvet Cake Mix
- 1 Container of Lite Cool Whip
- 2 eggs
- *optional* Powdered Sugar for rolling
Adapted from Yummy Healthy Easy
Photo Credit: Taste and Tell
No comments:
Post a Comment