Today I have some pretty sad news. Not just pretty sad, very sad.
I'm kind of getting rid of Occasional Indulgences Handbook.
Not really deleting the blog, but I'm not going to be posting anymore. For a while.
I'll probably come back sometime later in March, but for now, this is goodbye.
I'm pretty sure lots of you will be wondering why. So I'll tell you.
We recently got a new computer. It's all nice and shiny and has really fast internet. I love it. But, we haven't finished uploading lots of stuff yet. And we don't know how to copy or upload any images.
So if I wanted to post, it would just be recipes. And no photos. Which kind of is what I do, I mean I borrow other people's photos. But now I can't even do that.
I don't intend to leave forever. As soon as I can copy and upload things again I will be running back here posting a billion posts a week .
Anyways, don't forget me, and check back in in a couple weeks.
Goodbye Your Everyday Occasional Indulgences Handbook readers (that's actually the blog's real name).
Love, The Secret Baker.
No comments:
Post a Comment