So.
Cookie Butter.
It's a thing. A pretty big thing.
I've never had Biscoff. But I want to. Really want to. Like, REALLY want to.
Because in my mind I'm imagining peanut butter texture that tastes like chocolate chip cookies.
But when looking a little closer at the label, you see this
A deliciously unusual spread reminiscent of gingerbread and made with crushed biscuits.
So instead of tasting like chocolate chip cookies, it tastes like gingerbread and biscuits.
What's better biscuits or chocolate chip cookies? I think the answer is obvious.
So, now I'm kind of over biscoff. I mean, I haven't really tried it, buuuuut.
So, anyways, I took matters into my own hands. I had to do what biscoff wouldn't. I had to make . . . . Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cookie Butter!
OMGosh it is so good! Just imagine biscoff only tasting like cookie dough. After I made it, I was kind of at a loss for what to do. I mean, do I put it on a sandwich or what?
You put it on marshmallows. Or animal crackers. Or anything you want! Just make it!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cookie Butter
Cookie butter made from crushed up chocolate chip cookies, producing a biscoff like texture that is totally delicious
Serving: Makes 2 cups
Ingredients:
- 2 1/2 cups crushed chocolate chip cookies from this recipe (20-25 cookies)
- 4 tablespoons canola or vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips (I used mini ones)
This recipe is adapted from all over the internet, but the directions are adapted from Buns in my Oven
So. The pictures. PicMonkey has not been working with me lately. It makes all the pictures blurry. Like in the butter pecan bars that I made. See?

And here's today's

See? Super blurry. So, I apologize, it's just not working. I'm trying to figure it out, hopefully your pictures will be nice tomorrow!
Oh and just in case you couldn't notice from all the links, this is part 2 to the cookies from yesterday.
The photos I used are from when SnapGuide.com. They made a cookie pizza (a "classic" delicious dessert pizza) and this is when they were spreading the dough in the pan. I edited of course, and posted my own recipe, but you should still go check it out!
No comments:
Post a Comment