Friday, February 22, 2013

Friday Recap #8

It's Friday! It's Friday! It's Fu-Fu-Fu-Fu-Riday!

I had a little fun, but also LOTS of bad stuff  some experiences this week.

Involving my hair.

1. 2 REALLY bad accidents that I'll talk about on Monday. But I'll just tell you . . .
Accident #1 My hair accident involved a Kitchen Aid
Accident #2 My hair accident involved fire

Very very bad damaged hair.

Obviously, I kind of value my hair alot. Not trying to sound vain, but it's really pretty. My best physical quality is my hair (and it's not limited to just my head. I have bushy eyebrows and long eyelashes and hairy arms) And my hair is thick (thanks Dad!) and really long. REALLY long.
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhQ1O9alDyBwE3CdG0aaER9c92sZPChS2BlRtvQ4RS2dZZDqGP56OYXLdxvtMlPac2TB_-Or1-jl2SRLVDITZbGdVRrzGYPJXghHekXzXD48ffN2dANYHXe67dx7ciLiWPKpbuwrutzYKlU/s1600/Neal+Fam+(23).jpgThe hair goes past the photo.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEg_kxPp812X94R7rrLLkGav68kUocrtKg-4m1JWBIiQOuWVXIfS2rIaHCiYMQuHIhIWWtzaKJ7WRGfP8h0_jfY51dz8k6M2BAbRryDiYsUbGdm3Vs9B-uWb7wivYBI3uLnOxiEp7ss9WQy2/s1600/DSCF7118.JPGSee it flipping out?

 It's going past my patootie.

So, yeah, I have long hair. That weirdos touch in the hall.

So I am very sad that I had accidents with it.

Anyways, enough talking about hair. Let's get onto the food!

2. Made some of the best bars ever (crazy good and super easy!) with the best buttercream ever. Which is saying a lot. Because I've made conversation heart buttercream.


3. Decided to see what all the hype was about with gooey butter cake. And now I'm addicted just like the rest of the world.


4. Redid my magic cake batter bars, to make an easier version. Still just as delicious, I promise!
DSC_0199

5. Conquered 2 of my finals! (English and Literature) 2 down, 2 to go!

6. Since it's the end of the trimester, there are finals and all that. And new schedules. My schedule has never changed. Ever. But now it's having some major changes. I used to have pre algebra (honors), choir, literature (also honors), science, gym, English, yearbook. Now I have Pre Algebra (still honors. Not really sure if this is good or bad), English with a new teacher (and now also I have a class with my bestie!), literature (honors), health (glad to get a break from gym, but everyone says it's worse. We get to learn about the miracle of teenage growth, and anarexic people. which sounds just as bad), choir, yearbook.

So, now my yearbook isn't across from my 6th hour. So I can't get there super fast. I still have to walk up actual stairs. sigh.

7. Went to my little siblings Science Fair. There's no winners or losers because they don't want to hurt anyone's feelings (I kind of think this is dumb. If we shelter you all your life, you're going to go our and be totally surprised to find that there is a lot of competition in this world, and you are not going to win everything. ) They do this same thing at little kid soccer games. They don't keep score, so no one wins or loses, but really all the parents are keeping score in their head. So lots of parents will jump up because their kid just scored a "winning" goal. When there are no winners. So then some people will get confused.

Anyways, the science fair. They entered with a solar oven. You use this card board covered tinfoil to collect the suns rays, which goes down into a little black jar where you put the food (really, the only thing you could put in there is smores). The food heats up and so, uh, yeah.
Windshield shade

8. So I had a pretty normal week. Besides finals. Did anything happen in yours? (did you kill your hair and eat gooey butter cake? Huh? Beat that!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...