It feels like it was just barely Monday. Or Sunday. ish.
Anyways, in other news . . .
1. My work has been copied! Haley over at the Domestic Rebel made some Birthday Cake 7 Layer Bars. But, Dorothy and Ashton do this all the time, so instead of getting mad at not having credit, what do I do? Well, I celebrate and say we must be blogging twins because we have the same awesome ideas! So, now I have a blogging twin! Yay!
2. Have you seen these?!!!!
I saw lots of recipes all over last year when they came around. I REEEEAAAALLLYYYY wanted to try them. I got my Dad to go to the store and I gave him specific instructions to get the birthday cake oreos. He came home with this.
Berry Burst Oreos. They were good, but they weren't what I wanted. And then by the time I went to the store, they were gone. :(
So now I'm gonna try EXTRA hard this year to get some. Because I gotta hurry and post all my ideas before Haley does them. Because as much as I like being a blogging twin, I like even better to post my own posts. FIRST.
3. And have you seen THESE!!!!!
I need them in my life ASAP!
4. I did a twinkie funeral
5. I made caramel marshmallow ice cream with white chocolate and cinnamon swirls. Also known as tiger ice cream.
6. I made you magic. Magic bars. So now I'm practically a wizard and such. Because these are almond joy magic bars
7. And, yeah, about that message that I'm going to quit posting, well, I'm not really going to quit posting. I mean, my posts are probably going to be a lot less frequent (like this week, I usually post 5 recipes, and this time I only did 3). So I'm not really going to quit, I just won't post as often. Which is okay!
8. I had Young Women's in Excellence. It's something my church does at the beginning of every year. The best part was the food afterward. They had these adorable shoe cupcakes!
It was a regular cupcake with some gingerbread cookies (that were kind of rectangular) that were frosted. That was the platform part. The heel was one of those little cookie stick things.
9. I made my Skinny Cake Batter Dip pretty much a million times. Every. Day. Just because it's so easy, and it only dirties one bowl! So, yeah go make it and get addicted.
10. Hope you had a fun week. BTW, can you believe it's February already? It seems like it was just December yesterday. So, yeah have fun this week. Enjoy the Superbowl!
No comments:
Post a Comment