Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Cake Batter Magic Bars

 DSC_0199
I know I just posted some cake batter seven layer bars not too long ago, but they were kind of hard.

Hard enough that I wouldn't make them again. Don't get me wrong, they were awesome! I just can't really handle recipes like that because I don't have enough time.

Because I'm really busy.

Really busy doing stuff like

eating cake batter oreos
doing math homework
being awesome
texting
braces stuff
school junk
editing photos
computer
washing dishes
eating puff bars
dreaming of twinkies
playing with my sisters
looking at very cute kids
 Joshua(by the way, he's starting to walk, and now has 7teeth)
playing with said kid
climbing on the roof of our shed (so fun! you can see all over the neighborhood, and it's warm(ish) and no one can bother you, and you can eat cookies in peace)
sneaking treats
drinking milk (I really don't drink enough and have been trying to have more lately)
and just tons of other things.

I'm sure you are busy too so I redid it magic bar style.

Now, just to make myself sound impressive (not as easy as it sounds.) I'll tell you all the layers that went into this.
1st layer is a the crust (not really a crust at all, it's almost the whole bar) that is just cake mix, an egg and butter.

2nd layer is cupcake bites from the dollar store. They are sooooo good!

3rd layer is golden oreos. They have a pretty good funfetti taste I've discovered (just like Sally!)

4th layer is actual funfetti cake. Because you can't have cake batter magic bars without cake. I'm pretty sure it's a rule.

5th layer  is sprinkles. Duh. You cannot have cake batter without sprinkles.

6th layer  is sweetened condensed milk.

So these all turn into magical stuff. Almost as magical as unicorn poop.

But, to be fair, how can you compete with magical poop?

Cake Batter Magic Bars
Delicious magic bars flavored funfetti. The first layer is a cookie base, then a cupcake bite candies, golden oreos, actual cake batter, sprinkles and the traditional sweetened condensed milk to seal it all in to a delicious cake batter magic bar
Ingredients:
  • 1 box funfetti cake mix
  • 1 egg
  • 1 stick of butter
  • 2/3 cup golden oreos, roughly chopped
  • 4 tablespoons sprinkles
  • 1 can sweetened condensed milk
  • 2 boxes cupcake bites
  • 1 box funfetti cake mix with ingredients called for on box
  • 3 tablespoons sprinkles
Directions: Preheat oven to 350. Combine cake mix, egg, and butter in a bowl. Press into a greased pan. Press cupcake bites on top. Place golden oreos on top of that. Combine funfetti cake mix with ingredients on the box. Pour on top of the golden oreos. Sprinkle the sprinkles on the cake batter. Pour sweetened condensed milk on top of that. Bake for 16-20 min.

So did you know there's unicorn poop soap?


Yep, there is.

There's a person who makes tons of poop soap. Look at all these! They come with scents. (the unicorn poop had a cotton candy scent)

Oh, just one more unicorn poop soap. Pink Unicorn Poop Soap. Smells like bubblegum!


On with the poop!


Zombie Poop with a fresh dirt scent


Alien Poop. No scent, but it glows in the dark!



Robot Poop with a motor oil scent.



Anyways, don't leave thinking of robot poop. Think of magical stuff like unicorn poop and Cake Batter Magic Bars. Bars that you should go make right now.


Photo Credit: Domestic Rebel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...