Yeah, I know, not very funny. Sigh.
My finals are getting closer. And closer. Close enough that teachers are handing out study guides. Not a good sign.
Anyways, here's what I did this week.
1. It was Valentines Day. We got heart attacked.
And then we ate the cookies that came with the heart attack, and then heart attacked our neighbors with snickerdoodles.
2. I made some red velvet marshmallows. Combine it with Amanda's red velvet graham crackers, and we're destined for the best smores EVER.

3. Then I made some really good frosting. The only non-red-velvet recipe all week.
4. Next I made you some candy! Red velvet of course.

5. Then I got a little busy, and had to do something easy. Something SUPER easy! Red Velvet Puffy Cake Bars!

6. And then I made some red velvet cannolis. They are so good I must be a genius.

7. There was a Valentines day dance at my school. It wasn't as cool as last year, but it was still fun.
8. I had a choir concert. We had to wear all black. ALL black. It was really hard to find everything black to wear. So I had lots of layers when I was done.
1st layer = underwear
2ndlayer= black leggings
3rd layer= white and black dress. black bottom skirt and white frilly top
4th layer= black tank top
5th layer= black sweater/shrug
6th layer= purple scarf they gave us to put on top of our all black clothes
7th layer= black high heels
After the concert was over, we went to Artic Circle. The one close to us is kind of, slow to update. So they still have egg nog shakes in February. But I don't have anything against that! They were so good! My two fav flavors from them are egg nog and grasshopper (mint oreo)

9. I had to do a book report in English. It was really hard and I didn't like it.
So if you condensed my week down, it consisted of red velvet, choir and egg nog, and school stuff. Which isn't all that bad.
So, how was your week? (I bet it didn't have any egg nog!)
No comments:
Post a Comment