Friday, February 8, 2013

Friday Recap #6

It's Friday! The best day of the week! The day of the WEEKEND!

1. I am NOT enjoying school. Finals are coming up again. It feels like we just got done with mid-terms. And even worse, after finals, ISATs are coming up again (ISATS, the Idaho State Assessment Test). I really don't like ISATs. They're just a big ball of stress. Last year on ISATs they gave king size candy bars to the highest scorers in each class. I got the highest score. Every. Time. (except for math) But I took the tests a half hour late so they always went to some other kid when they should have been going to me.

2. How do you guys feel about cotton candy? Should it be in desserts? Or not.

3. I started doing Picmonkey! It is so cool! I wish I could get my mom to upgrade to Royale membership, but, sadly, she doesn't want to. 

4. I made you some of my favorite snacks for the SuperBowl! I don't actually watch the superbowl though.





5. Finally got my hands on some Birthday Cake Oreos. So I did a birthday cake oreo week! The first item was Birthday Cake Oreo Cookie Butter. I actually ate this with a spoon. Seriously. Then my mom saw me and told me it was gross and so then I ate it on a graham cracker.

cake batter oreo cookies

 6. Next I made the newest version of oreo fluff. Also the best version.


6. Next I made some Worms N' Dirt. Sounds totally gross, I know. So let's call it Birthday Cake Oreo Pudding Gummy Worm Dessert.
Ewww?! Dirt and Worms

7. I am a huge procrastinator. I put things off. So in school if they assign me something and give me 2 weeks to do it, I'll be doing it the day before it's due. In choir, we have to go to a performance and give a review. Every trimester. I went to the Messiah. In December. And I still haven't turned it in! And we have a book report due next week. Had 2 months to work on it. And I've done zip. In choir we also have a country powerpoint. Had 1 month to work on it and I've only done 2 slides. And they look really lame. So, yeah, I gotta get a move on in school. Plus these are all HUGE things, and the end of the trimester is approaching fast.

8. I've been posting 3 or 4 times every week. Since I've posted , like, no Valentine desserts at all, next week you will be getting 7 posts. Lucky you!

9.  I love B&BW. I have a HUGE collection of hand sanitizer. A few I really want are are this (can't chew gum with braces. gotta get my bubblegum fix somehow) and this (my friend has this and it's so good!)
And I really want vanilla perfume. The most liked scents by guys are vanilla and something else. That's not why I want it though, I just heart vanilla (which leads to my love of cake batter. which makes me need this hand sanitizer)

10. How was your week? Tell me! (seriously, I am in HUGE need of validation, the last time anyone commented was 3 years ago!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...