Sunday, February 3, 2013

Pizza Crescents

 
So, I know this isn't dessert. Okay, I get it.

Buuut, since it's the super-bowl sunday really soon, I thought I'd post some snacks.

And this is one of my very favorite snacks.

Ever.

EVER.

These are sooo easy to make, and they're super good and addicting!

I saw them somewhere, probably pinterest or something, but anyways, a long time ago I saw it. I knew I had to make it, I mean the blogger gave such rave reviews.

So I made them. They are sooo good!

The flaky buttery crescent roll. The pizza sauce. The ooey gooey melty cheese coming out the sides. It's just so good. Almost too good to be true! Plus it's super easy. And your kids will worship you forever.

First you preheat your oven and grease your pan and all that. Then you unroll your crescent dough. Then you grate some cheese, and just kind of put it on. I just kind of eyeball it, however much looks right to you. Then you just kind of spoon some sauce on. I use this pizza squeeze sauce.
Pizza Squeeze
It's so awesome! I love how easy it is. I used to always get sauce all over the counter when I'd spoon it out (I'm a klutz. A messy klutz), but not any more! I really reccomend this sauce. It'll be just one less thing to clean up, making this even more easy!
After you squirt on the sauce, you can add your toppings. I usually stick with pepperoni and olives, but ham and pineapple would be great too. Then you just roll it up and bake! Boom! Super easy snacks that everyone will love! Winner Winner!

Super Easy Pizza Crescents
This delicious crescent snack is great for munching on at the Super Bowl!
Ingredients:
  • 1 tube of Crescent Dough
  • about 7 handfuls shredded mozzerella 
  • about 5 tablespoons of pizza sauce (I use Contadina Pizza Squeeze)
  • pizza toppings of your choice (pepperoni, olives, etc.)
Directions:  Preheat oven to 375. Spray cooking pan with nonstick spray. Set aside. Unroll the crescents. Spoon (or squirt) on sauce. Grate mozzerella cheese, then put that on too. Add your toppings of choice. Roll up the crescents, place on pan and bake. Let cool then eat!
Pizza Crescent
Go in your kitchen and make these right now! They are crazy good! Me and my friends make the all the time and everyone loves them!

Photo Credit: Kelly's Daily, Pillsbury

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...