So I've recently discovered Picmonkey. I mean, I knew about it before, but I didn't actually do anything with it. Now, I'm going to edit all my photos! Okay, so this photo isn't really mine. Well, it sort of is, but it wasn't mine to start with. I used a photo from Mommy Made From Scratch (she made cake fluff. Genius, and it looks totally delish!)
Here's mine
and hers. 
So anyways, just to let you know the photo I posted? Well, it doesn't exactly look like what I made. Mine is yellow like the picture, but has dark flecks of oreo. Plus it has sprinkles. Lots of sprinkles.
Now. Today we are about to embark on a series! A series of very unfortunate events. A series of middle school events! Starting, and ending with gym.
I hate gym. Not just super really alot dislike. Hate.
The gym part itself could be bearable. But no, the worst part is dressing down. Why do we even do it? The school says that it's because middle school kids are stinky and sweaty, but I think it's because they want to make extra money on those dumb uniforms.
I mean, it makes sense why I don't like dressing down. I mean, you have to take your clothes off.
In front of everyone. EVERYONE.
They have these little shower stall things where you can change too. But I've had some bad experiences with that. Let's take a little trip down memory lane shall we?
1. I'm changing and this girl named Sarah (it was Sarah Frikking Knight. I always remember her as Sarah Frikking Knight because on her uniform where her name is supposed to be, that's what she put. Sarah Frikking Knight.) So anyways, Sarah Frikking Knight opens the curtain on me and just stands there. And giggles. She points and smiles and giggles and then walks away. That is not what you are supposed to do! You're supposed to say "Ohmygosh, I'm so sorry!" And then shut the curtain thing. You are not supposed to point and giggle and laugh and walk off and leave the person standing there in the open! So, yeah that was bad.
2. Same thing happened only instead of my pants off it was all my clothes. And the person didn't have friggin as a middle name.
3. Me and my gym locker partner don't have our names on our shorts. So we kind of just guess. Apparently she has physic powers and can tell which ones are hers, and which are mine. I got there a little earlier and just grabbed the ones closer to my stuff. While I was changing, she opens the curtain wide open, and says " You have my pants". We quickly swap with me thinking "What a weirdo, how do you even know, and just live with it!!!"
4. Two minutes after the pants incident, this one happens. There are little weird metal cross bar thingies on top of the stalls. They're part of the building and they look natural, I'm just not good at describing them. Anyways, my locker partner is pretty tall. She grabs onto the top of it and pulls herself up. I first saw her hands, and was thinking "what the heck is going on! Who's hands are those?" Then she finishes pulling herself up. She starts staring at me from across the top of the stall! People, there are reasons why I choose to change in the stalls!!
Anyways, dressing down stinks. Plus, lots of bad things can happen if you do it out in the open.
1. If you bend down to take off your pants at the same time someone else is bending down to take off their pants, your face will be in their butt!
2. Anyone could see you. This one speaks for itself.
3. Something else super horrific happened today that I will share tomorrow.
Anyways, lets's not be thinking of skimpy girls in PE. Instead, let's think of delicious Birthday Cake Oreo Fluff.
Birthday Cake Oreo Fluff
Super easy oreo fluff pumped up with cake batter!
Ingredients:
- 1 (3.4 oz) box instant pudding
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (8 oz) container cool whip thawed to room temperature
- 1 pkg. birthday cake oreos crushed
- 1/4 cup cake mix
- Sprinkles (less than 1/4 cup, but you can change up the measurements)
Adapted from Chef in Training
This is perfect for company. It's your side dish and dessert all in one! Plus, it's super super good, you can't eat just one (or I guess spoon up just once).

No comments:
Post a Comment