It's kind of boring.
This post is basically a reminder about my blog again. You know, photos.
I was going to do it by itself, but really, who wants to read that?
Anyways, just to remind you . . .
I love blogging. I love being a dessert blogger. It's the best job ever. It's like having a job, without having to have a job. Plus, there are now employment policies saying you have to be a certain age.
Bloggers make something, take pictures, and then show others how to do it.
I don't have a camera.
Pictures are one of THE most important parts of blogging. Without a picture, you have nothing.
I don't have a picture, but I still want to blog. I started out by just posting others photos. Now I take others photos and edit them to make them part mine, part theirs. I still give proper credit.
I try to use pictures of what resembles my food. This can sometimes be a challenge (who else puts Swedish fish and Robin Eggs in magic bars?) But, I manage to keep up with it.
I mean, I don't put a picture of a pie when I'm doing some bark.
The recipes I post are real. Let me repeat that, THE RECIPES I POST ARE REAL!!
This means you can make them and they will be totally delicious. Because I post real recipes. I don't just say "Oh hey, I bet some banana pudding mix combined with 2 eggs and 1/4 c of brown sugar would taste wonderful!" Because, it probably wouldn't.
THE RECIPES I POST ARE REAL because I have made things similar to them, or I base them off of things I have seen.
I have made puffy cake bars just by being tired of waiting for the oven. They turned out great. I knew if I used a red velvet cake mix it would turn out just as good.
I've seen people doing meringues with Duncan Hines cotton candy starters, so I knew it would work with fruit punch.
Basically, what I'm saying is, you can make my recipes and they will be delicious.
I always try to give proper photo credit. If I mess up and it's actually you're photo and not the one I'm cited, just know that I am so so sorry! It's an honest mistake if it ever happens, and if it does, please leave a comment and let me know.
Another reason I posted this reminder with a recipe is because, really, you need this in your life. You cannot even wait one day because it is that good.
Monster Cookie Granola
A granola flavored with peanut butter with M&Ms throughout.
Serves:12 Prep Time: 10 min Bake Time:8 min Total Time: 20 min
Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup of M&Ms
Notes: This granola isn't crunchy, it's chewy. I don't like super crunchy granola (because it hurts my braces), but I LOVE chewy. If you like yours really crunchy bake an extra 5 minutes.
As usual, Picmonkey is angry and throwing a little fit. So, my photos are not the best quality.
Also if you look at the photo closely . . .

You will see honey grahams, popcorn, and pretzels. These are not granola things. Because no one puts m&ms in their granola. So it's hard to find a picture that looks like that. So, just know, if you make this granola, it's not going to look like this!
Photo Credit: Taste of Home

No comments:
Post a Comment