This week was pretty normal, with a couple of cool and not so cool things popping up.
1. ISATs are here! For real! I've already done the science one. And guess what! I got a 240! Which is good, because an advanced is 219. And yesterday I did my Reading one. Last year I got 260, 100%. I was really hoping I could stay at that, but, sadly not. I got a 250, same as three of my friends. But that's still really good. 2 ISATs down, 2 to go!
2. I've been finding lots of great pinterest tips lately, and I decided to share them with you! Go check it out (and ignore the number five on the picture, there are actually nine tips)

3. I fed my muddy buddy addiction with cake donuts. For even more muddy buddies, look at my pin board.

4. I found the easiest way to make custard ever! No stirring for eternity involved.
5. I did the Walk-a-thon at my school. Not. Fun. At. All.
6. I went to Herbergers for my YW mutual activity. One of our leaders husband is the manager, so we got to go in the upstairs of the building.
We got gift bags, hair tutorials, and for the last couple of minutes we got to try on some clothes and see what we liked. I found something I wanted, but all the stalls were busy, so I didn't get a chance to try it on.
Oh yeah, and the emergency alarm went off on us. One of the girls thought the emergency exit was the door we were supposed to go through. She pushed it open and set off the alarm. They turned it off and she started sobbing.
But overall, it was pretty fun.
So, my week was pretty good. Hopefully next week will be the same!
No comments:
Post a Comment