Friday, April 26, 2013

Craziness Friday #8

Craziness Friday.

Here again.

For the eighth time.

My life was crazy this week. C-R-A-Z-Y

Crazy with tumbling, ISATs, math, and pinterest.

Wanna see some of my pins?

I think I might start showing some of my favorite pins during Craziness Friday.

Today, we will feature my Words pinterest board.



Yes. I wish I had a pinata right now.



I really want this card.

Funny Confession Ecard: I'm not sure how many problems I have because math is one of them.
And yet I'm in Honors.



I want to hang this on my wall.



All for the sake of science guys!



Very true.

Anyways, those are some of my favorite pins!

1.  I finished all my ISATs! Finally. My math score was 252!! That's really good. In ISATs there are three categories, basic, proficient and advanced. If you get two basic tests, you might have to repeat a grade. Proficient is normal. Advanced is, well, advanced. If you get advanced, you will probably be in honors next year for that subject. Every year the requirements for being advanced/proficient/basic goes up. In 5th grade for math I got 238. That was good, then. The next year in 6th grade I got the exact same score, barely making advanced. I was kind of disappointed. Math was not going my way that year, I also got a less desirable score on the trimester final. This year I was really nervous, I had to get in the two-forties range. So I set my ISAT goal for math as 242. So when I got 252, I was super happy. My friend got a good score too, 236, only one point away from advanced! So we're both kind of happy about that.

2. I gave you some tips on being healthy. Hopefully I can follow my own advice!


3. Next, I made the best cake eeeever. You've all heard of BTS cakes, right? They're cakes with holes poked in, sweetened condensed milk poured in the holes. And then slathered with cool whip and toffee. Yum. It's normally done with chocolate, but I think this cake batter version might pass up the original.
Better Than Anything Funfetti Poke Cake from Occasional Indulgences Handbook - a funfetti base drenched with sweetened condensed milk makes this gooey and irresistible, one of the best BTS cakes yet!

4. Have you ever had a coquito? It's an alcoholic eggnog coconut beverage. Really yummy and all Mexican. I came up with the best way to enjoy it, and it's virgin too!


5. I went to a really fun tumbling place. Has a huge foam ball pit, a cliff to jump into said ball pit, rock climbing, coconut tree climbing, and all the regular tumbling stuff.
It was super fun! Lots of jumping, laughing and running around with my friends. Can't wait to go back!

6. There was a Taco John's fundraiser for choir.
I love churros. All kinds. But my favorite are the cream filled ones. Because the other ones, well, guys, they're just a stick of cinnamon. My favorite churros are from Jack-In-The-Box and Taco Johns' cream filled ones. Suuper good. So if you ever go to Taco Johns, get their cream filled churros!

So that was my week! How was yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...