Friday, April 19, 2013

Craziness Friday # 7

It's Friday! It's Friday! Or is it Thursdsay?

I've been super confused about what day it is this week.

I kept thinking that Monday was Friday, Tuesday was Wednesday, Wednesday was Thursday, but somehow I managed to keep Friday straight in my head.

1. Anyways, I thought this week I thought I'd share some of my favorites with you.

Favorite Candy: Cookie Dough Bites and Peach Rings. (guess what I found out!? Peach rings don't have any actual peach in them! They're flavored with white grape juice.)


Favorite Ice Cream: Deluxe Birthday Cake, seriously the best cake batter ice cream ever! It's really high quality but is just as inexpensive as the cheap kind. My favorite part is the blue frosting swirl.


Favorite Color: Turqoise


And that's all for today. I'll probably share some more next year.

2. I made muddy buddies again. I literally had to restrain myself from making ten different kinds this week, because I can't have more than one a week.


3. Then I made something non-dessert. Shocking, I know. But it's still cookie flavored.


4. And then I made my second favorite ice cream ever. Because my very favorite is birthday cake deluxe, as you can see above.


5. I did another ISAT. The language one. I did pretty well. Advanced, of course. And the score was . . .255! 3 ISATs down, 1 to go.

6. I did my country report presentation in choir. Very nerve-wracking, but I think I did a pretty good job.

7. I redesigned my blog! I added a new sidebar feature and I redid the banner and sides. Learn more about it in this post

So my week in a nutshell was tons of choir, lots of ISATs, and lots of deliciousness. Including peach rings.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...