It's Friday, where I share my weekly slice of craziness.
This was a really fun week because . . .
1. It was spring break!!!!!
I looooove spring break! The only bad thing about this is as soon as we get back from this, we start ISATs. It's hanging like a dark cloud overhead.
2. Because it's spring break, we did all those Easter festivites.
Unfortunately I don't have any pictures, except for from last year. So here ya go!
I saw this on pinterest
It said if you shake the egg up really hard before you boil it it will be a golden egg. I was super eager to try. I shook and shook and shook my egg. When we dyed them, I dyed it gold.
So it would be the goose who laid the golden egg.
I was anxious to see what the results were. When I cracked my egg it was . . .
White. Same as any regular egg.
So yeah, that was really disappointing.
3. It was birthday mania!
It was my grandpa's birthday.
My aunt organized a "party". It was fun, but what I liked even more was going down the night before with just my dad and my oldest brothers &sisters and making giant peanut butter cookies.
It was my uncle's birthday.
Yes, only picture I could find of him.
We had this cake.
In the same month, it was also my other uncle's birthday. He was off collecting elk antlers and so we didn't celebrate anything for him.
And it was my mom's birthday. More to come on that later.
4. I attempted meringues again. And the result was totally delicious!

5. Fed my pudding mousse addiction.
6. And then I made the best "sandwich" in the history of the world.

7. During spring break, I never saw my friend. :( She just wasn't home when I was there, and when she was home, I was on vacation.
8. We're doing a power point in choir, and I totally need to hurry and finish. So, yeah, feeling the stress for that.
9. I already ate all of my Easter candy. Shameful I know.
10. I made an Easter Bunny Wish List.
Yes, there are easter wish lists.
My
- A cheap special gift (lip gloss, little toy, something like that)
- Jelly beans (duh)
- Peeps
- Fruit Snacks
- Other Candy
- Chocolate Bunny
I want . . .
B&BW Minis, mini lotion, perfume, shower gel, I'm not very picky.
Starburst Tropical Jelly Beans. These are the best jellybeans EVER! Seriously, no flavor is bad! There's fruit punch, strawberry banana, mango melon, pineapple orange, watermelon and strawberry kiwi.
Party Cake Peeps. I totally want these! I looked all over WalMart yesterday and I couldn't find them anywhere. Then, as soon as we go to the checkout counter and pay, I see them on a big display at the main entrance.
HyTop Fruit Snacks. They're from the Hy-Top company. All their fruit snacks taste AMAZING. They're the cheapest brand out there, but that's not why I like them. I like them because they're really chewy and bursting with flavor. I don't like gummy fruit snacks. I like chewy.
The other candy I want is Pull N' Peel Twizzlers and mini candy bars.
The pull n' peel twizzlers aren't as chewy as the regular licorice so I can eat it with my braces. The mini candy bars are just there because, well, everyone likes candy bars.
The chocolate bunny , well no preference. Except NOT WHITE CHOCOLATE!
What's on your Easter wish list. (or, more appropriately, what are you buying for yourself)
No comments:
Post a Comment