I'm like, under obligation of the Blogger law to do it.
So, here I go.
*Looking for Friday Recap? This is it, all jazzed up!*
1. ISATs are coming. Like, for real. Real enough that they're handing out ISAT schedules. Shudder.
2. Is it holocaust birthday/remembrance season or something? Because I'm seeing a lot of Holocaust stuff. Like Boy in the Striped Pajamas. And Diary of Anne Frank. And The Wave (watch it watch it watch it! soooo good!)
3. I did Craziness Friday on Monday. Making it Craziness Monday.
4. I celebrated Dr. Suess's birthday! (A week late!) With seven layer bars! Which I never do! (Are you getting tired of exclamations?!)

5. I made carrot cake
6. Just another reminder : I do not take my photos. I do not have a camera. I take others photos that sort of resemble mine, and edit them in Picmonkey. I always make sure to give proper credit to them (because if I didn't it's not only rude but it's illegal). The recipes I post are true. 100%. As in, you can make them, and they will be yummy.
7. We got a new van! We used to have a brown mini-van.
And now we have this!
Yeah, I know, it looks kind of like those creeper vans they always tell kids to watch out for because there could be kidnappers lurking in there, but really, it is not scary! Just big! (And really bumpy because the shock system isn't exactly top of the line)
8. Google maps! Did you know that it can show a picture of your actual house? I had no idea. And now I think it's really cool to google my address and think. Teehee! There's the church next to my house! And there's our bike on the lawn! And my brother standing in the garage! This is so cool!
So yeah, go google you're address and entertain yourself. It's fun!
So, my week in a nutshell was googling my house, Dr. Suess bars, ISAT non fun, and bus rides home.
What was you're week in a nutshell? (Betcha it didn't have google maps!)
No comments:
Post a Comment