I am coming up with blog ideas all the live long day ; what to write in them, what food to do, how to photograph it, etc. etc. etc.
And then when I sit down at the computer . . . Nothing. My mind just goes completely blank. One of the other blog posts I come up with all the time is Craziness Friday stuff. And then, of course, when I start to write it, I can't think of anything.
So yeah, it bugs me to say the least.
For the past couple of recaps, I've been forgetting the most important things of my week. Like birthdays. And tests. And, oh yeah, the food.
So, there are going to be a lot more numbers on this recap than on most.
1. It was Dr. Suess's Birthday (last week!) I, unfortunately didn't actually do anything, because like a doofus I completely forgot. But, Dr. Suess should be honored all year long. So tomorrow I'll be posting some Suess-y stuff, I promise!
2. My little brother's birthday happens to be the exact same one of Dr. Suess's. Happy birthday little buddy! You light up my day, everyday!

I love your: Smiles, growls (yes, he growls when he's happy), giggles, shouts, even your cries.
Happy birthday Cuteness Moo (pronounced kyut ness (private joke between me and Emmy))
2. I finally finished all that crazy Solo-Ensemble stuff in choir! I'll try to post a video soon I promise! But, of course, you want to know my score in front of the judges (at least, I hope that you want to know my score) I got . . . a superior! We had a REALLY hard judge (one of the hardest in the whole state), so the fact that I managed to do this despite my congested problems that made me flat and my knees shaking from fright is pretty cool.
3. I did a girl scout cookie week! Let's start at the top shall we?
4. I made thin mint cookie butter. It's even better than , dare I say it, my Birthday Cake Oreo Cookie Butter.

5. Then, my love of Samoas and Muddy Buddies met, resulting in the best snack food ever!

6. I made tagalong s'mores (Which are the best s'mores I've ever tasted. Eeeeever. Puts the S'moreo to shame.)

7. Then I got brave and decided to venture out from the popular cookies and try . . . Lemonades! I did them milkshake style.

8. I made push pops for the first time! Sticking with the girl scout theme, they were trefoil push pops.

9. I was brave again, and this time conquered my fear of citrus with these Deep Dish Savannah Smile Cookies.

10. Then, to end the week, I made Do-Si-Dos Cookie Pizza.

11. Have you seen these?
I need to get my hands on these. Now!
12. And now these are back too . . . (swoon)
Hey, I just thought of a way to change up Ashton's Samoa S'mores.
Instead of coconut marshmallows with chocolate caramel squares, how about coconut hershey kisses and caramel marshmallows?
13. Me and Haley have done it again.
I made my samoas magic bars.

She made hers.
14. Spring Break starts this Friday! Unfortunately, as soon as we get back we start doing ISATs.
How was you're week? Mine was great!
No comments:
Post a Comment