Anyways, I got my new schedule this week. Lots of surprises there. I thought I would be having English with my friend, when really it's with a boring teacher (let me clarify, the teacher isn't boring, she's actually very nice, the class is just boring). But at least we never have homework.
1. I did a big huge ginormous round up of Girl Scout Cookie Treats. With 117 recipes linked to it.

2. I made rainbow pie. Made a huge mess in my kitchen, but the incredible blending of flavors was TOTALLY worth it. This was the pot of gold at the end of my day's rainbow.

3. Next, key lime ice cream came on the scene. This isn't just regular key lime pie ice cream, just key lime. As a bonus it's easy (no machine required) and it's skinny.

4. I had to do a mock Solo Ensemble Performance in choir on Thursday. So scary! And the worst part is knowing that I have to do it again on Saturday in front of all the parents, and next week in front of judges. (shudder)
5. Math was hard. As usual.
6. I helped throw a baby shower for one of the leaders in my YW group. It was super fun, pics to come later.
So, nothing really huge happened to me this week. It mainly composed of choir stuff, stressing about said choir stuff, staying up late doing math homework, and eating desserts.
How was your week? Do you like the new name for Friday Recap?
No comments:
Post a Comment