Or I could do Whatever Friday. Oh wait, that's already taken too.
Maybe What Up Friday? No, too, too, what-up-ish.
Crazy Friday? Maybe. Sorta Good.
Friday Crazy Day? perhaps.
Crazy Friday Day? No.
Friday Craziness? uh, well, maybe. sure. I don't know.
Craziness Friday? Bingo! Ding Ding Ding, we have a winner! But, what if you get confused? What if you think I got rid of Friday Recap?
I think I'll change the name and just remind you every week. Every week will be a friendly reminder of "Hey, looking for Friday recap? This is it, all jazzed up!"
1. I gave Friday Recap a new name (like, one second ago)
2. I did lots of stuff last Friday that I just forgot to blog about. So I'll tell you about it now!
3. I went to my brothers' blue and gold banquet (mormon thing). They have a cake decorating "contest" (they don't actually judge them they just eat the cake). My family's didn't look the best, but it definitely tasted the best! It had a yellow cake base, with a jello cake swirl (OMGosh so good! You put actual liquid jello in and it will turn into cake so you'll have little ribbons of it) and then topped with pudding frosting. All the other cakes were chocolate. I'm not kidding. When I was walking back from grabbing my cake, a little 3 year old ran into me. Splat goes the cake on the ground. :(
4. We got a new car! It's really big, and I mean REALLY big. It seats 12, so that gives you an idea of what it's like.
5. I had a late over w/ my BFF. My dad was down in Utah getting the car, and my mom was going to Women's Conference. So, to include me in the fun, she came over. We had a blast watching America's Funniest Home Videos, playing hide and seek in the dark, eating way too many cookies, and just lots of fun.
6. I made this red velvet pudding mousse. It was SOOOOO good!
7. I made some crunchy cookies.
8. I made Cookie Dough Butter with the crunchy cookies.

9. I finally got my hands on some "samoas" (made by Walmart people) and made some magic bars.

10. Finished all of my finals! I got an A in English and science, and a B in literature. I haven't got back the results for my math one yet though. I really hope it's an A or a high B, my grade needs it!
11. There was no school yesterday or today. I practiced my choir song for Solo Ensemble Festival at a friend's house, and also baked something you'll see on Monday.
What did you do this week?
No comments:
Post a Comment