I've talked about it a lot.
I haven't had a camera. As a food blogger, pictures are a big part of the post. I knew that I wanted to blog, and I wanted to have pictures.
I started out just using others photos that sort of looked like what I made and just having credit at the bottom.
Then I started editing photos. It made it a little different from the other people's photos, a little more mine.

Then I started merging photos. I loved doing this. It totally changed the picture and added a unique look. I could also make things look a lot more like what I had made.

For my birthday last week I got a camera. Now I can take my own pictures.
I'm still really new with it. And I found out that my photos . . . aren't all that great.
I'm trying to adjust to this and figure out how to make my photos and all that.
So, I'm taking a little vacation! It's just for a week, then I'll come back with MY photos.
Now, if I was an experienced blogger with friends I'd have people come do guest posts.
Sadly, this is sort of a "fake" blog. I think there are 5 people who read it or randomly stumble upon it, so no one really knows I'm here, so no other bloggers know me, so I've got no friends to come sub in.
Hopefully I'll learn and accomplish a lot during the week.
See you next Monday!
Sometimes it's not the camera that's the problem, its the direction that you shoot it at compared to the lighting in the room or outdoors. I could show you some tutorials for more successful pictures.
ReplyDelete