It's Friday and I couldn't be happier. I had tons of stuff I wanted to share today, but I'm actually super busy with choir and preparing a vacation so . . . we'll tone it down a bit.
Sorry, no pinterest or other favorite finds. But just to recap what I posted this week (we'll talk about what actually happened this week later), we'll get started.
1. I shared one of my go-to snacks. I'd totally be dunking rolls in this right now, but there's no cool whip in the house! (ahem, mom)

2. Then I re-did a Disney favorite. Although I've never been to Disneyland and had them myself, these are to die for!

3. And then I made more muddy buddies. Of course.

My week was super fun, and ultra-busy! I'd love to hear how yours was! (but be warned, I probably will be busy and can't respond to your comments)
No comments:
Post a Comment