Had lots of fun this week, getting ready for YW girls camp this summer, choir festivals, and lots of other randomness.
Occasional Indulgences Handbook Random Fact #4: The full name of the blog is . . . Your Everyday Occasional Indulgences Handbook. So it's super long abbreviated form is YEOIH. It confuses a lot of people.
Random Fact about Me #37: I don't reveal real names of anyone online for safety reasons. That's why I'm called Secret Baker! So if you're ever confused if I use dialogue in my posts, and have someone call me SB, that's just short for my pen name.
1. Ready for some of my favorite pins? This time we'll do my cake batter pin board.
It's the same with ice cream.
Kind of like my red velvet ones!There's a lot more, make sure you check it out!
2. I made churros! Definitely not as easy as a puffy bar cake, but they're super good, especially with my almond cream filled ones!

3. Next I made some more muddy buddies. I have an addiction. Seriously. Oh well, recognizing the problem is the first step, right?

4. And then I made another poke cake. BTS of course.

5. In YW we're getting ready for girls camp! Last year was so fun, I could probably make a whole week of posts about it! Which I might actually do . . .
6. I went to festival for choir. It's for all the middle school's in my area, and they do it every year. It was fun, especially being able to miss three hours of school :) My choir got the highest score out of my whole school, which was awesome. Some of the choirs from other schools (particularly one boys choir) were horrible, and others (like the select choir for my school) were really good. Anyways, that was cool.
So, yeah, that was my week. How was yours? Did it have pecans, peaches, churros and choir? Didn't think so!
No comments:
Post a Comment