I've been suuuuuuuper busy lately (which is why last week all I did was highlight the posts and didn't share anything) and I only had time to make 2 desserts this week! It's probably better for me (and you!) in the long run anyway.
So, let's get this party started!
1. I am obsessed with girl scout cookies. With a capital O. I mean, hello, I did a round-up with 117 of them! So it should be no surprise that I have a pin-board of them. With exactly124 pins. Oh yeah.
Some of my favorite pins are . . .
2. I found the BEST PB cups ever! They are, no not reese's they're from one of the copycat companies. At Costco all their products are called Kirkland Signature. They started making PB cups, and ohmygosh they're soooooo good! They're really fudgy and the peanut butter is really creamy. I feel like with reese's the peanut butter is a little grainy. These are PERFECT! If you had to choose one candy to live off, this is it! (P.S, anyone who wants to give me this for my birthday is totally welcome to!!)
3. I shared one of my favorite recipes, cake mix cookies!

4. Then, I took the best "cake" (wait, there's BTS, hmm, this could be an interesting debate) ever and turned it into a milkshake. Which was, one of the best drinks to ever be made with yellow cake mix. Really, anything with yellow cake mix is awesome. I mean, look at #3.

5. I went on vacation! We left on Saturday and drove down to Utah. We stayed at my grandparents house and chatted with my aunt and uncle who flew down from Texas (to surprise my grandma for Mother's Day)
Then on Sunday we went to church, came back, and then my other aunt and uncle came down, and brought dessert! We had a cake with homemade whipped cream, and then an icebox dessert with homemade raspberry sauce. Holy yum!
Monday we went down to the BYU Sports Museum with my uncle and grandma & grandpa from the other side of the family. It was pretty fancy, and my brothers got excited about getting pictures with Kyle Vanoy (who is going pro) , Riley Nelson, and someone else who's name I can't remember. The highlight for me was going to the BYU Creamery after!

Then Tuesday we went and saw my uncle (the one who went to the creamery with us) get married. And then we went home.
6. I went on elementary school choir tour! We got to miss the whole school day and perform for lots of little kids. It was fun, and we got to go out to Wendy's.
7. I got sick. This was definitely not the highlight of my week. Now, keep in mind, I had already missed 3 days of school, and there's only 1 week left to turn in late work. Now that I was sick I had to miss even more days of school, so really the only day I went to school was today.
8. Last week I had my choir concert. I wore all black again, and went out to Artic Circle like we do after every concert. I got banana cream pie milkshake (I try to always get something new), and I loved it!
9. I'm going to Lagoon tomorrow! It's for choir Trills & Thrills. We spend half the day singing and listening to others, and the other half playing at Lagoon. I'm super excited and will talk more about it later.
So, tons of choir and vacation this week, and definitely lots of fun!
Question: Which rides at Lagoon are the best, line not too long but still fun. Please comment!
No comments:
Post a Comment