I recently found a new author that I LOVE. Shannon Hale. I love the way she writes. Her style is a lot different than other writers, but I like it. I've now read all the books of bayern, and I've started to develop a little ritual.
Because coincidentally, every time I get one of those books, my mom makes rolls. I've adapted this recipe from her, and I always go relax on the barstools with a pile of rolls and a bowl of this honey butter sauce. I dunk it in, and it's always super delicious. It's my new little habit every time I get one of her books.
Delicious, easy, almost decadent, you need to have this in your life.
Super Easy Honey Butter Dunkers Sauce
This doesn't really have measurements, because it always gets messed up when it does. But you can figure this out, it's not that hard
Prep Time: 30 sec. Microwave Time: 1 min. Total Time: About a min.
Ingredients:
- equal parts honey and butter
- cool whip, a little more than half of the amount of honey and butter combined.
Notes: Butter must be room temperature, easy enough to stir.

Have you ever had french dip sandwiches? The little meat ones where you dip them in the juice? They're sooo good!
This is kind of like the dessert version of that, you get a roll and dunk it in honey butter sauce. This sauce was born out of all those honey butter recipes you'll find around the internet, only this is like 1000x better.
My mom has a great honey butter "recipe", that's not even a recipe at all. You just get equal parts honey and butter, and then add cool whip, and stir. Really yummy right? Well, one time it was in the fridge and got kind of clumpy, I had to warm it up in the microwave. I accidentally did it a little too long.
Best. Accident. Ever. Made. It was so good to dip in. I feel like have it normal, there's just not enough butter. This let's you choose exactly how much you want.
Plus, when it gets melted, the flavor intensifies, it's just really good overall.
And did you look at the overall time on the recipe? Only 1 minute from start to finish! So yeah, you should go make this right now.
I edited some photos by Simple Daily Recipes. I made them say Honey Butter Dunkers Sauce at the top for my own purposes. This post is just a shout out to Jill and her delicious fancy biscuits. Thanks for the delicious recipe Jill! Everyone, go check it out! Because this post is all about Jill! Because while it looks like it's about the best and easiest way to enjoy rolls (totally the new thing guys!) , it's really all about honoring our fellow blogger and friend Jill. Keep up the good work Jill! You are a great example of blogging and I just wanted to dedicate this post to you. That is why I wrote this post. I just wrote about the sauce for fun, because really, this is all about you. This post is for you. The sauce is just a nice little addition, like a present for you. The whole purpose of me writing this is to honor you. Not the sauce. Because this is all about you. The whole reason of my blog is so I can honor bloggers like you. I do the recipes just to attract people here so they can see what a truly amazing personality you have. I hope you aren't angry that I edited your photos. The only reason I did it is so that I can compare the differences between our recipes and show that even though we're different, we're both awesome. Again, I hope you're not angry that I honored you like this. That is why I edited your photo, to honor you and show how cool you are. I hope I can grow up and make as many cool things as you.Once again, if you are offended by me editing your photos, well think of it like this. This is just a shout out to you, like many bloggers do with their friends at the bottom of their posts.
You guys know the drill by now, right? Before and after photos!
Here's Jill's And mine

Go say hi to Jill for me!
No comments:
Post a Comment