Thursday, May 16, 2013

Cake Mix Cookies

Cake Mix Cookies from Occasional Indulgences Handbook - some of the easiest and most delicious cookies you'll ever make! Soft and buttery and full of vanilla flavor, these cookies are sure to be a hit! #cookie #cake-mix
I am soooo ready for school to be over. The last couple of weeks are dragging by like eternity.

So s-l-o-w. ssssssssllllllllllllllloooooooooooowwwwwwwwww.

And it's causing me lots of stress about getting things turned in. Come on people, let's just get it over with!

Since I'm so busy, I don't really have time to write something witty or clever for you. But I've got a really great recipe!

When I mentioned cake mix cookies in this post some of you were wondering what they were. 

What? You guys don't know about cake mix cookies? 

So I decided that you guys definitely need these in your life. 

They're insanely easy, and some of the best cookies I ever had. 
  
Cake Mix Cookies
Only three ingredients are required to make these delicious cookies. Packed with buttery vanilla flavor and their soft texture, these are sure to be a winner. 
Prep Time: 3 min.   Bake Time: 9 min.   Total Time: 15 min.  

Ingredients:
  • 1 yellow cake mix
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 stick butter, softened
Directions:
  1. Combine ingredients.
  2.  Bake at 350 for 9 minutes. 
  3. Remove from sheet and let cool. Serve.
 Notes: These will look really doughy when you take them out. They are ready to eat after they're cool, so don't eat them before then. These are best on the first day, because after that they get sort of hard, but you shouldn't have any problem finishing off these addictive little treats!


These are probably the most baked dessert I have, they're so good and so easy I just make them all the time. These taste really good in a funfetti version too, trust me, I've tried!

You can do this with any cake mix, but vanilla based ones work best, I feel like when they're flavor is baked all the flavors develop and stand out, but when I do chocolate ones, it's still delicious, but not as eye catching (mouth catching maybe?) as vanilla ones. 


I edited some photos by Gimme Some Oven. I made them say cake mix cookies at the bottom for my own purposes. This post is just a shout out to Ali and her delicious Easy Lemon Cookies. Thanks for the delicious recipe Ali! Everyone, go check it out! Because this post is all about Ali! Because while it looks like it's about the easiest cookie eeeeeever , it's really all about honoring our fellow blogger and friend Ali. Keep up the good work Ali! You are a great example of blogging and I just wanted to dedicate this post to you. That is why I wrote this post. I just wrote about the muddy buddies for fun, because really, this is all about you. This post is for you. The cookies are just a nice little addition, like a present for you. The whole purpose of me writing this is to honor you. Not the cookies. Because this is all about you. The whole reason of my blog is so I can honor bloggers like you. I do the recipes just to attract people here so they can see what a truly amazing personality you have. I hope you aren't angry that I edited your photos. The only reason I did it is so that I can compare the differences between our recipes and show that even though we're different, we're both awesome. Again, I hope you're not angry that I honored you like this. That is why I edited your photo, to honor you and show how cool you are. I hope I can grow up and make as many cool things as you.Once again, if you are offended by me editing your photos, well think of it like this. This is just a shout out to you, like many bloggers do with their friends at the bottom of their posts.  

So, anyone want to guess what time it is? Bonus time, no sorry, not the answer. Cookie time, well yes, sort of. Did someone say before & after time? Ding ding ding, we have a winner!

Here's Ali's
 

 And mine.
Cake Mix Cookies from Occasional Indulgences Handbook - some of the easiest and most delicious cookies you'll ever make! Soft and buttery and full of vanilla flavor, these cookies are sure to be a hit! #cookie #cake-mix
Hers are a little brighter than mine, but mine jump out more because of the colorful text. So really, both photos are great, about even.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...