Tuesday, June 4, 2013

I'm Back!

So, I love my new camera.

Like L-O-V-E love.

It takes great pictures.

I've only had a couple photo-shoots with it, but I like it.

Of course, nothing is perfect, and my photos have lots of imperfections.

That's what PicMonkey is for!

I'm not really used to uploading photos, and the process can be slow, but I have a feeling it'll be worth the final product.

But taking my own pictures, the photo-shoot, the clean-up, the editing, uploading, etc., is hard. And it takes a lot longer.

So, I think I'll be changing my posts to 2 times a week.

Don't worry, this will definitely change, probably around the 4th of July. But first I gotta' get used to this and figure it all out.

This does kind of change Craziness Friday. What I'm going to do is . . .

Bites of Craziness!

Cute name, huh? I'll do them every once in a while, that way I can still share some of my stuff, but not just recap 2 posts. Because that's kind of pathetic. It'll probably happen every 1 or 2 weeks.

Anyways, I'll be posting a totally delicious recipe tomorrow, make sure you stay and check it out!

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...