Friday, June 7, 2013

Recipe Index

Hi guys!

So, you might have noticed all the weird posts, stuff that says other and then has a huge listing of cake batter stuff.

Well, I'm making a recipe index! Yeah, have you noticed all the new tabs? Home, About, Blogging, and now Recipe Index!

It was a lot of work to make one, so I hope you like it. In order to have it I had to have those posts, hopefully they'll sort of disappear into the archives.

I had a not-so-good tutorial and kind of had to wing it, so I think I'll post a tutorial on how to create your own soon.

Oh, and there isn't going to be another recipe this week. Really busy, you know, life kind of caught up with me.

But, there'll be 2 next week, promise!

Check out the recipe index!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...