Summer is pretty much going perfect, really slow, just the way it should. Full of good stuff.
1. So I'm in a really big predicament. I have tons of ideas, but no ingredients! I have some white chocolate pudding I need to use up, but no toffee, caramel, or marshmallow. And no cool-whip either. And I'm aching to make some muddy buddies, but no frosting. So I can't make any treats, but I desperately need to for the blog. Which is kind of why I'm pulling out bites of craziness. So I can postpone recipes till Friday.
2.
Have you seen these!!! I LOVE normal pull'n'peel, but watermelon is a whole different story. I am completely obsessed with watermelon. I mean, I have a whole pinterest board on watermelon, so I kind of went crazy when I saw this. I. Must. Have. It. Immediately.
3. Apparently I'm not the first one to think of banana bread that tastes like banana split.
Oh, well. Make sure to look at my version!
4. I got a recipe index! Make sure to go check it out! Because, um, it took a while.
5. Speaking of the watermelon pin-board (#2) let's check it out!
Some of my favorite pins.
Rawwrtermelon. Isn't this cool! I've never heard of watermelon carving, hmm, maybe the summer version of pumpkin carving!
Watermelon Pedicure. I tried this once and LOVED it! So cute!
Pretty much the best use of an empty watermelon eeeever. Wouldn't it be cool to put some watermelon drink in there!?
Watermelon Sorbert. They put it in lime slices, so photo creative!
Watermelon Birthday Party. This little girl is probably one of the luckiest in the world, just saying.
There's a lot more cool stuff there, watermelon fudge, shoes, pie, anyways, go look at it! (And make sure you follow it!)
6. So, it was my little sister's birthday (you know, the one with the broken leg). We didn't get any pictures, but with my encouragement had coffee cake for breakfast! #ilovecoffeecake
Well, we actually did get one picture. This one.
7. I got all smart and talked about cake mix cookies.
8. I had youth conference! My ward did a 20 mile walk to the temple, but kids my age didn't have to go (thank goodness!) But we did do baptisms for the dead. I enjoyed it a lot more than I did the other times, I wasn't as nervous. And we got temple food! Just so you know, temple food is pretty much the best food in the world. Better than ANY restraunt. I got banana cream pie, chicken salad sandwich, scones, and chips. I reeaaally wish I could have gotten one of their maple bars, but oh well, the pie was AWESOME. Seriously.
9. I have my girl's camp hike today. Wish me luck!
This is from last year, just so you know.
10. Okay, one more product I love.
These were at the Dollar Store a while back, I've been meaning to talk about them but never did. I got them yesterday. I was looking for cotton candy for a recipe, but they were out so I got his instead. I totally love these, they're what inspired Kristan to make these. I actually thought of these. I was telling my mom that instead of cookie dough bites they should do cake batter bites. She said that wouldn't work cause that's runny, but I said they could use it like caramel. Anyways, just thought I'd let you know, I should have made these. Stay tuned for lots of recipes about this!
Anyways, expect a post sometime next week. Hopefully. I'll try to do two. We'll see what happens.
And I hope you like bites of Craziness!

No comments:
Post a Comment