Thursday, June 20, 2013

Giant Cake Batter Cookie/Cake Batter Cookie Pizza

So, I made this with no intentions of making a giant cookie. I had made my cake batter cup blossoms, and had extra dough leftover. Normally, I'd just make it into cookies, but I wanted something different.

So I decided to do a giant cookie! I mean, they sound good don't they?

Unfortunately, it was HUGE. I mean, of course, it's supposed to be big, I mean, it's a giant cookie. But I figured they're supposed to be as big as your head, right? This was like the size of a small pizza!

And, honestly, I cannot tell the difference between a cookie pizza, and a giant cookie. So I kind of called it both. Because after I cut it, it looked like a
But whatever you call it, this is so good!

It's chewy and buttery, just like these cookies, only it's huge! Since it's so big, it adds a different kind of texture, like it can't decide if it's fudge or if it's an insanely soft cookie. Either way, I love it!

Since I've been so busy lately (there's a huge lack of posts!) I wanted something easy. This totally qualifies, only 3 ingredients! I only had to clean 2 things, the bowl and the mixer (I hid the sheet on top of the fridge). And if you despise dishes like me, this is perfect.

So, you can either make a giant cookie, or a cookie pizza, either way, your pretty much getting heaven!
Giant Cake Batter Cookie/Cake Batter Cookie Pizza 
Whatever you decide to call this easy buttery dessert, cookie or pizza, it's delicious!

Makes:              Prep Time:      Cook Time:      Total Time:
1 pizza/cookie   2 minutes          11 minutes      13 minutes

Ingredients:
  • 1/2 box funfetti cake mix
  • 1 egg
  • 1/2 stick butter (1/4 cup), softened
Directions:
  1. Preheat oven to 350. Grease a cookie sheet. 
  2. Combine ingredients. 
  3. Scoop dough onto sheet and press into a circle shape. 
  4. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Let it sit on the sheet until it's slightly cool, you don't have to wait the whole time, then serve. 
Notes: It only took me 11 minutes exactly to cook this. This does need to sit on the sheet, but you don't have to wait completely. 
By the way, don't you love how the picture right before the recipe looks kind of like Pac Man? I didn't even think of it, I just realized it when I was editing the photos. 

So when you read this, I'll be on vacation! Yep, right now (or when you read it right now) I'll be in a van on my way to Washington! This is the first time I've been out of Idaho or Utah, the only two places I've ever been! So, yeah, it'll be cool. 

Have fun making this giant cookie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...