Thursday, June 13, 2013

Vacation

 REMINDER: I ALREADY WENT ON THE VACATION, SO THIS IS SORT OF LATE.

So, my uncle is graduating. We're going up to Washington to see him.

We were planning this for a while, tons of fun with my cousins, my grandpa packed into our huge van.

Well, my aunt changed her mind, so she's not coming, slight damper on the fun, but anyways, we'll still have a blast.

We're going to be gone for a week, which means . . .  no posts for a week.

Guys, I am so sorry, I've been such a blogger slacker lately! I have tons of free time but no ingredients, pretty much all I have is cake mix and bananas, and I don't like posting the same thing over and over.

Sorry I didn't post much this week, really busy.

I will have 2 posts next week that I scheduled, they're pretty much exactly like what I posted earlier this week, sorry about that.

Anyways, hopefully I'll be posting more later. I promise when I get back I'll have three posts, okay!

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...