Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Mini Cake Mix Banana Bread Loaf(s)

Mini Cake Mix Banana Bread -super easy and tastes SO good, fluffy soft & moist, you can't get enough of it!
I try to have variation in my posts. You might not believe this, but I try not to post muddy buddies every day (super tempting though).

I was thinking, what could I make with ingredients I have that doesn't involve muddy buddies, bananas or anything like that.

I finally decided on using up my marshmallow fluff for something fluffernutter, but . . .
Mini Cake Mix Banana Bread -super easy and tastes SO good, fluffy soft & moist, you can't get enough of it!
As you can see, things turned out different.

Almost everything I make is no bake. Seriously.

Just look at what I've made lately
The only baked goods I've photographed are brownies and banana bread. Well, actually, there's all the cake batter cookies. Chewy, blossoms, pizza, they're all pretty easy.

When I think of "baked" goods, I think of hard stuff. Stuff that takes for-ever to bake. There's barely any of that on my site, because I like things to be easy.

I don't like slaving in the kitchen all day. I'm more of a s'more girl, ya know what I mean?

But, since I call myself Secret Baker and need to actually be a baker, I'd bake something. I was all ready for fluffernutter frozen stuff (can't reveal my ideas!) but I just didn't want to.

I didn't want to invent a recipe. I just wanted some normal yummy comfort food.
Mini Cake Mix Banana Bread -super easy and tastes SO good, fluffy soft & moist, you can't get enough of it!
This is my go-to banana bread, for potlucks, adding stuff, just for fun, whatever.

It's super easy to whip up, and it is so SO good. It's soft and sweet and wonderful. My favorite part is the top where it get's a crunchy/sweet topping thing. I seriously scraped the top off of one of the loaves (sorry!     sort of.)
Mini Cake Mix Banana Bread -super easy and tastes SO good, fluffy soft & moist, you can't get enough of it!
Whenever I make bread, I make it in these cute little mini pans I have. One of the problems with quick breads is the outside can get burnt and the middle gets all gooey. I absolutely hate that!

As a rule for any quick bread, fill the pan only half or 2/3 full, never all the way. Doing that combined with the mini pans made these the best cooked loaves ever. Tender and moist all the way through, perfect banana bread.

I got three cute little mini loaves. I'm pretty sure they're cuteness added to the taste. Because mini stuff does taste better.

This banana bread is super fun with kids too, I love this idea by The Naptime Review.

This is so easy you can just squish it up in a bag, totally doing this when I go babysitting (the parents will think I have magical powers to make the house smell good, the kids will think I'm awesome, and I'll get delicious bread!)

This bread is fun and easy with little cleanup, not to mention it's delicious taste. It's so sweet and fluffy yet moist, seriously the perfect banana bread!
Mini Cake Mix Banana Bread -super easy and tastes SO good, fluffy soft & moist, you can't get enough of it!
Mini Cake Mix Banana Bread Loaf
This easy 3 ingredient bread is so good people won't stop asking you for the recipe! It's fluffy, sweet and moist and has easy cleanup too!
Serves:                                       Prep Time:        Bake Time:    Total Time:
2 small loaves or 1 big one        8 min.               35 min.             43 min. 

Ingredients:
  • 1 package yellow cake mix
  • 2 eggs
  • 4 bananas 
Directions:
  1. Preheat the oven to 350. Grease 2 small loaf pans or 1 large loaf pan.
  2. Smash bananas in a large bowl (I just mixed them in my KitchenAid) then add remaining ingredients and mix well.
  3. Fill the pans with batter about half or 2/3 full. 
  4. Bake for 35-40 minutes, maybe longer if you have a large loaf pan. 
Notes:
*you can use 4 small/medium bananas or 3 large ones
*the less you mix the softer your bread will be, so just have that in mind. 
*I just mixed the bananas in my KitchenAid then added everything else. 

Adapted by Six Sisters Stuff and Naptime Review  
Mini Cake Mix Banana Bread -super easy and tastes SO good, fluffy soft & moist, you can't get enough of it!
 This is seriously the ultimate comfort food. Is it weird that I want to get all snuggly in the summer? After I go swimming and get cold, I go home and drink hot cocoa and warm banana bread, get in a robe and read a book. 

In case you were wondering, yeah, this bread is super comforting. 

Go try it out!
                             
Mini Cake Mix Banana Bread -super easy and tastes SO good, fluffy soft & moist, you can't get enough of it!
 Sorry for the huge photo overload, there were just so many ways to style this bread. 

And yes, I did another title photo, starting to be a bad habit I need to quit!

You'll forgive me right?
Mini Cake Mix Banana Bread -super easy and tastes SO good, fluffy soft & moist, you can't get enough of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...