
Hey guys!
I'm pulling out bites of craziness again. It's kind of my backup for when life get's crazy. Hence, bites of craziness.
Today we're going to do . . . The history of bites and craziness!
1. Bites of Craziness started out as Friday Recap. I'd tell what I'd done that week, and what I'd made. This is the very first post.
Friday recap is pretty much like it is now, where I share products I like, things I've done, food I've made, etc.
Then one day I changed the name to . . . Craziness Friday! I did it every week, just like Friday Recap. During Craziness Friday I started sharing some of my favorite pins on my boards on pinterest, because around then was when I became a pinterest addict.
Every once in a while there'd be a Craziness Monday or Saturday. And then there was the birthday edition.
Then I got my new camera and had to figure out how to use it. That was when I invented Bites of Craziness. I couldn't do this as a weekly thing anymore since it was mostly to recap my posts, and my posts were become a bit random. It was just something I'd do every once in a while.
So then I got on picmonkey, and created a cute little widget. Then, tada, first bites of craziness post!
And now I'm doing number three. Fun, huh?
2. I finally got around to sharing my favorite banana bread. It's super easy and so good, and it's mini, super adorable!
3. I'm on twitter! I kind of did it just so I could follow people and enter giveaways, and because I'm dying to have a social media button sidebar. That's how I started pinterest and now I can't stop, so maybe that will happen with this. Right now, I really don't see the point, but I try to tweet something every day. Be sure to follow me!
4. I finally got my hands on some cotton candy and made my cotton candy watermelon. I had some leftover, and that's when I first tried cotton candy as hard candy. Took me forever to post it, but here it is!
5. I got some bad news. My BFF is moving! Like, way far away. Where I will probably never see her again. Right before school starts. Sometimes I joke about her being my only friend, but it's kind of true. I make friends in school, but she's one of the few I really hang out with. It's kind of hard to think about, and I know I will miss her so much. She's moving just an hour away, so I know it's not the last time I'll see her, hopefully she'll come up for girl's camp next year. We've been trying to hang out nonstop since she told me, so the posts might be a bit random, and I think we'll move them back down to 2 a week. We'll see how things work out. Anyways, she seriously is the best friend anyone could ask for, super sweet and supportive, fun, hilarious, I'll miss you so much Ashlee!
6. So it's no secret I'm addicted to muddy buddies. I have a pin board for them (true love right there, I've made 8 different kinds. Recently I've made these rocky road ones, and these cinnamon roll ones.
Well, a couple weeks after I made my cinnamon roll ones, Dorothy made some too! It's like we share a brain or something.
Here's mine and hers
Mine is totally packed with cinnamon roll flavor (even got the icing in there!) and hers is more like cinnamon roll vanilla. I'm sure both variations are good though!
I've been thinking about doing a muddy buddy Monday, something I do every other week. What do you think?
7. I went boating for mutual and I loved it! My before mentioned BFF couldn't make it, but I actually still had a lot of fun, and can't wait to go again!
8. I made some pudding with my family. Very delicious, and who doesn't love a banana split?
9. I love peanut butter with apples, my favorite healthy snack. Me and my sister twisted it up with toffee last week, check it out!
10. Summer is going to be over so soon! There's only two weeks left! This means so many things, girls select choir tryouts, my friend moving, school supplies, shopping for clothes (ugh), being in a new school, and losing the freedom of summer! So so SOOOOOO sad!
11. Let's talk about photo shoots. So, cloudy days outside are totally the best photos ever. I was really lucky and for lots of my photos it's been that way.
Like these ones.
My rocky road and cinnamon roll muddy buddy photo shoots were awesome, a rare thing with muddy buddies!
There was one overcast day I took in the shade (stupid stupid stupid) and the photos turned out super dark.
My camera has a food setting that I always use, it makes the photos pop more and blurs the background just a tiny bit. I had a perfect overcast day with but completely forgot to turn it on! I still love the photos, but I'm mentally kicking myself because I know it could be even better.
Do you ever have photo shoot troubles?
12. We bought a popcorn machine. Healthy popcorn coming soon!
13. Girls camp is coming! This one is kind of bittersweet because my dad is only staying half the trip and this is the last time my BFF will come. Maybe. But I love girls camp so much and am getting the jitters of happiness! More info coming soon!
Well, that's enough for one day, gotta go hang out with my friend before she moves!
Have fun and eat sugar! (I think that's my new logo.)
No comments:
Post a Comment