School is not my fave, by the way.
I've only posted one s'more recipe and one frozen recipe, no smoothies/milkshakes, and no s'more flavored recipes. Oh well, at least I haven't slacked in the cotton candy department.
I've had a pretty lazy summer, and now everything is going by super fast and I'm crazy busy. This week will probably be ice cream, s'more flavored stuff, and milkshakes.
So, I've come to the conclusion that ugly food is best. Bread Pudding, chicken and dumplings, oatmeal cookies, rice pudding, if it looks brown or blah looking, I will probably love it.
This ice cream is the ugliest food I've ever made. Normally the food itself looks good, I'll just have crummy lighting or a bad photo day so then it's not that good, but this all by itself, no photo, looked horrible.
It got all melty and gloppy and awful. I kind of made it look better when I smothered it with caramel sauce . . .
But it still looked a little funny. Plus, I had horrible lighting that day. Lesson learned, wait till the afternoon to take pictures!
But, looks aside, this is ah-mazing ice cream.
Remember those tigger tail pops I made a while ago?
They were a Disneyland copycat. In Disneyland there's this adorable little shop called Pooh's Corner full of delicious little treats, like apple pie caramel apples, hunny pot krispy treats, chocolate caramel cashew pretzel rods, and my favorite, tigger tails!
It's marshmallows on a stick covered with caramel and white chocolate. It's like the best flavor combo ever!
I've been seeing this 2 ingredient ice cream all over the place lately, and had to try it! This was the perfect opportunity. I LOVE ice cream. One of my guilty pleasures is buying a box of Deluxe at Smith's and eating it with a spoon on my front porch.
I remember one 4th of July we tried my aunt's recipe for burnt almond fudge ice cream. It was really yummy, and I remember the machine on top of our dryer being super noisy, and then waiting for-eeeever for it to freeze. It was worth it, but I love easy things. Can you tell?
This takes only two things, cool whip and sweetened condensed milk. No machine needed either! The first time I made this turned out to be a flop, I put in too much marshmallow fluff and it wouldn't freeze. Second time was a charm though.
I'm warning you though, this is really rich ice cream. You only need one scoop, seriously!
Amazing two ingredient ice cream flavored with white chocolate pudding, swirled with marshmallow fluff and caramel, with chunks of white chocolate and marshmallow, crazy good!
Tigger Tail Ice Cream
White chocolate ice cream with marshmallow & caramel swirls, chunks of white chocolate and marshmallow, this rich decadent ice cream needs no machine, so easy!
Serves: 8-12 Prep Time: 7 min. Freeze Time: Overnight
Ingredients:
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tub of cool whip (2 cups whipped cream)
- 1/4 cup marshmallow fluff
- 1/3 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1/2 small box white chocolate pudding (half of the 3.4 oz. box)
- 1/3 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
- Whisk together the cool whip and the sweetened condensed milk.
- Add the half of the box of pudding mix. (You can use the other half to make this mousse).
- Add the marshmallows and white chocolate chips.
- Swirl (do not mix all the way!) the caramel sauce into the mixture.
- Pour half the mixture into a loaf pan or other freezer safe bowl. Drop half the marshmallow fluff on top and swirl with a knife. Spoon the rest of the ice cream on top and repeat with the marshmallow fluff.
- Cover with aluminum foil (or something else to protect it from freezer-burn) Freeze overnight, or about 5-6 hours.
*I froze it overnight, but I think it will work for 5 or 6 hours.
Like I said, this was suuuuper hard to photograph. A big globby mess. But it's crazy good, as long as you freeze it long enough. My brother says that it tastes like magic, I'll take that as a good thing.
This is super easy and tastes so good, the perfect summer treat!
Makeitmakeitmakeit!!! (it's too easy not too!)
Yes, I did do another title image. How could I not? It had the perfect space above it. Even if it's not the best photo, you should share it with social stuff anyway.





No comments:
Post a Comment