Sorry I haven't been posting lately, but I have reasons!
I was at girls camp for a week, and then I did make something. I made some muddy buddies and got some amazing pictures, but I lost my charger/uploader thingy so I can't upload them.
Until I find it, there will be no posts!
And school is coming WAY TOO SOON! I'm busy getting ready, and I got the worst schedule. Trying to straighten it out, instead of choir I have PE for two hours, but I'm pretty sure it will get fixed.
Oh, and my best friend is moving. I'm trying to hang out with her a lot, but it's not been much more than normal.
Anyways, just popping in to explain the lack of posts. Come September I should be back on track, with decreased posts since there is like no time to bake when I'm in school.
No comments:
Post a Comment