A lot.
Because it rocks.
Let me count the ways . . .
1. it's easy
2. it tastes like cake batter
3. it's only 3 ingredients
4. it's skinny.
Those are pretty dang awesome reasons.
First off, I love cake batter anything. I even dedicated a pin board to it (now that's true love)
And, pretty much anything you find on this blog is going to be easy.
I hate doing hard desserts! It's just not worth it. Well, sometimes it is, but think about this. Would you rather have a beautiful cake that tastes like fondant, or some muddy buddies that look like a diaper, but taste like little nuggets of heaven?
I'll go with muddy buddies.
So, I've made this tons of times. And since my parents started being healthy and buying greek yogurt all. the. time., I've been able to make it a lot more.
It's pretty much just greek yogurt, cool whip, and cake mix.
So yummy and delicious, but so stinking easy!
This literally only takes 1 minute to make. And only 1 more minute to gobble the whole thing down.
Plus, it's skinny. (for those of you who don't know what that means, look at this and you'll get a pretty good idea.)
Which means you can eat as much as you want and it won't count.
Right?
Right.
This dip is really smooth and creamy, and it tastes just like cake batter. Which is pretty much reason enough. It also comes together in a snap. And, you can change it up with sprinkles for any holiday. Like I did. You can also use lots of different cake mixes for tons of flavors. Butter pecan anyone?
My family loved this. Meaning, me and my sisters. Because it was so good, we really didn't want to share.
Come on, you can trust a five year old, right?
Yeah, of course you can.
Patriotic Skinny Cake Batter Dip
3 ingredient cake batter dip that's skinny! This dip is super versatile, easy, and crazy addictive!
Ingredients:
- 3 tablespoons white cake mix
- 2 tablespoons greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lite cool whip
- sprinkles
- Mix ingredients in a bowl until smooth. Serve, or keep refrigerated.
*sprinkles are optional. don't use nonpareils because they bleed.
* you can use fat free yogurt, or fat free cool whip if you can find it (I couldn't)
So, did you read the directions?
1 step people! 1 step! All you do is mix cake mix, greek yogurt, and cool whip. Bam. Happiness.
And just in case you were wondering the best possible way to eat this.
Get graham crackers. Dip it. Put m&ms on top. So good! This is the perfect way to use stale graham crackers, they were really soft and went perfectly with the dip! They don't have to be stale though, Nilla Wafers are another great excuse to make this dip.
But really, how many excuses do you need?
No comments:
Post a Comment