Sunday, July 21, 2013

Peanut Butter Toffee Apples

Peanut Butter Toffee Apples by Occasional Indulgences Handbook -so yummy and easy! 
I have braces. And, I totally completely want them to go die in a fire or something sort of hate them. 

I mean, they don't exactly do wonders for my appearance. 


And they are so stinking limiting in what I eat! I can't have toffee, or apples, or peanut butter. So these are sort of illegal. 

But, these are worth being a criminal for. 

Have you ever had peanut butter and apples? It's an amazing flavor combo. Like, right up there with peanut butter and jelly. It's my favorite healthy snack. Lately I've been feeling, I don't know, unhealthy. 

Like I'm tired of having hot chocolate and muddy buddies all day long. 

So, I made these for a fun snack. But, of course, I can't have just plain peanut butter on apples. I was going to put chocolate chips on them or something (dark chocolate=totally healthy! I am now obsessed with dark chocolate) but then I saw the heath bits. 
Peanut Butter Toffee Apples by Occasional Indulgences Handbook -so yummy and easy!
Still totally healthy! Well, I tried them and I loved it. Me and my sister probably ate half the bag of toffee, but you know, the apples balanced it out. 

I just love the way these all went together, crisp apples, creamy peanut butter, crunchy heath, it's just so yummy! And a lot better for you than these brownies.  

This is the perfect no-bake snack on hot summer days. Make them!
Peanut Butter Toffee Apples by Occasional Indulgences Handbook -so yummy and easy!
 Peanut Butter Toffee Apples
Apple slices slathered with creamy peanut butter then sprinkled with crunchy toffee, the perfect no bake treat!
Ingredients:
  • peanut butter
  • apples
  • toffee
Directions:
  1. Cut the apples into slices. 
  2. Spread the peanut butter. 
  3. Sprinkle toffee on. Eat the leftover pieces on the plate. Serve. 
Peanut Butter Toffee Apples by Occasional Indulgences Handbook -so yummy and easy!
 Want to know the best way to have these? Totally covered with peanut butter until it falls of and so many toffee bits they're dropping all over. 

Yeah, that's the best way. 

So, hurry and eat these. And don't tell my dentist. I can trust you right?

Or at least bribe you with these. 
Peanut Butter Toffee Apples by Occasional Indulgences Handbook -so yummy and easy!
   Right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...