Monday, July 8, 2013

Vacation

 Hi guys!

I'm on vacation with my grandparents for a week, so I won't really be posting. Because none of my photo stuff is here. I might try once or twice (I've got some ideas involving macaroons) but for the most part there won't be any posts until next Monday.

I might pull out some tutorials, and I'll try to get 2 posts in this week.

Remember how I said around the 4th of July I'd try to bump my posts back up to 3 times a week? Well, I did it! And . . . it's harder. But I'm going to keep trying. There definitely won't be 3 posts this week, probably only 1 and maybe 2.

Anyways, just wanted you to know I didn't desert you! 

Hopefully I'll have lots of fun, I might check in a couple of times, and either way I'll come home with lots of recipes.

Happy 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...