So, we took him on a walk, and that was pretty good. This was sort of around the time my dad comes home, so we figured we would walk and meet up with my Dad along the way. And just keep walking until we did.
It was super hot and we walked for-ever. Past the mailbox. Down the tiny mini hill. Across the old person street. And, stopping every five steps to get a drink. I figured once we saw him we'd turn the stoller around and run really fast towards home, and he'd meet up with us around the mailbox when he stops to get the mail.
Well, we walked. And walked. And walked (pioneer children sang as they walked and walked and walked and walked:) And then we got to the little orange park and decided to turn around and go back home. If we saw him, we'd still run really fast to the mailbox. While pushing the stroller. Ought to look really classy right?
Anyways, halfway through our walk, our brother informed us that Mom sent Dad to the store. So, we weren't going to see him anytime soon.
Of course, two minutes after we all get home, he pulls into the driveway.
Of course.
So, how does one fix this?
Make banana split pudding!
I seriously love pudding mixes. There are no limits to what you can do: pudding, pudding mousse, pudding custard, pudding cookies, cream pie, the list goes on and on.
I was going to make muddy buddies, no chex. I was going to make gooey butter cake, no white chocolate chips. I was going to make pudding mousse, no cool whip. I was going to make brownies, no coconut. So, I decided to make pudding custard. What I forgot was that in pudding custard, you have to have cake mix, or else you get melted pudding.
And I also didn't think that chocolate chips melt. Whoops! Luckily I hadn't microwaved all of it, so I just used the rest for banana split pudding.
This is just banana cream pudding with all the fixings of a banana split, pineapple, nuts, cherries, chocolate chips, all that good stuff. This is really good, and so easy! It seriously only took three minutes to whip up!
My little brothers and sisters totally gobbled this up, we
Perfect for potlucks, parties, or even just at home, this is easily doubled or even tripled, so fun!
Banana Split Pudding
Banana cream pudding with all the fixings of a banana split
Prep Time: 3 min. Total Time: 3 min. Serves: 3
Ingredients:
- 1 small box banana cream pudding
- 2 cups cold milk
- 5 tablespoons cherries
- 5 tablespoons chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons pineapple tidbits/chunks
- 2 tablespoons nuts
- *optional* 1 tablespoon melted vanilla ice cream
- Pour milk into a bowl. Add pudding mix.
- Stir/whisk together on the lowest setting of mixer/beaters for two minutes.
- If desire, add ice cream.
- Fold in the cherries, chocolate, pineapple and nuts. Serve.
*I used the small 3 oz. box of Walmart pudding.
So, this was the most forgetful photo shoot ever! Where's the chocolate chips? Oh I left them in the house. Where's the props, oh they're in the garage. And then after I cleaned up and ate it I totally forgot to add bananas! So lame!!!!!
But, you guys will forgive me right?
You don't need pictures. Come on, I wouldn't lie.
Trust me, this is dang good stuff. Even for you pudding haters. (How can you even hate pudding? I know some of you say it's the texture of snot . . . just stop. Or taste this pudding. It will fix all your pudding problems. Just saying)
I accidentally took a horizontal shot! But, it's yummy, so yeah, all better.
No comments:
Post a Comment