Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My Favorites

Here’s some of my latest favorites.
Favorite Foods: Pizza, Swedish pancakes with coconut syrup, and cookies with mint frosting. They are so delicious! I especially like the dessert pizza at Craigos
Favorite pair of clothes: My comfy capreez with my red shirt and blue crocks. They are so comfy and easy to move around in. And I like the colors. Here’s a picture of me wearing them.

Favorite Activities: Reading. I’m doing lots of it! My favorite book so far is The Anybodies. Playing with friends. When I play with my friend Mercedes we do a lot of talking, and eating all the yummy snacks she has, and sometimes we watch a movie. She loves running through sprinklers. My friend Madelyn is fun too. She likes doing lots of stuff outdoors, and we make cookies a lot. She also likes blogging with the blog I set up with her. My friend Payton comes over every day. Today we did a lot of fun skits along with my siblings. Making nutritious snacks. I’m trying to stop eating cheetos, twinkies, and cinnamon toast, and start snacking on healthy things instead. Payton and I made this delicious healthy sundae today. It was yummy, and good for me too! Getting on the computer. It is so addicting! It’s fun to do blogging, look at other blogs and watch T.V. Luckily my whenever I play with my friends I’m usually outside and I get on the computer at the end of the day. Holding Alyssa. She is so stinking cute! If you don’t believe me get a load of this.

It’s not the best picture of her, but you gotta admit she is CUTE! It’s so hard not to kiss her like crazy, but that wouldn’t be nice to her. Watching movies. I haven’t been doing this lately, but a while ago I was doing it a lot. We don’t get TV so we watch a lot of movies. I like The Princess Bride a lot.
Favorite Songs: Rondo Alla Turca, Crush, Every Time we Touch, You are Loved, There’s so many I can’t name them all. A lot of my favorites are on Akayla Ferrara’s playlist. Let me just say this. I LOVE MUSIC. (Although I don’t always like to practice playing it.)
Favorite thing to do around the house: Sing. I love to sing. It’s so fun. I sing everywhere. It makes me feel happy and I love the sound of my voice. I also like to sing along with the computer. Singing is my way of becoming happy (just like looking at my smile in the mirror).
Well that’s all of my favorites! I know that I have lots more, but they didn’t have any more questions.

1 comment:

  1. I love Rondo Alla Turca too@! I especially love to hear you singing around the house.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...