Sunday, August 8, 2010

Four-Wheeling

I went four wheeling yesterday. We went to Inman, instead of Black Rock. I like Inman a lot better. It was really fun when we were going up. We (meaning me, Daniel, and Dad) saw the sheep herders house. We stopped at a pond to take a break and eat some snacks, but we had to leave soon because there were mosquitoes L. The treats (gummy lifesavers, licorice, and granola bars) were really yummy. On the way we saw a lot of dirt bikes. They were LOUD! There was a field of flowers at one part. They were yellow, purple, and other colors too. We stopped at a ski lodge. Someone built it . There are two tables, a wood stove, and some really old (heavy!) pots and pans. There was a SUPER STINKY outhouse, and by it you could see that some people had carved names and dates into them. After that we headed back. All that candy made me feel sick. Daniel controlled the fourwheeler. He drove fast and crazy! I just held onto Dad really tight and hoped we would get home soon. I slept once we got to the van. I felt worse once we got home. I didn’t like getting sick, but if you took that away , it was a really fun fourwheeling trip.

Good Things:
Delicious fourwheeling snacks
Fourwheeling
Fun filled evenings/afternoons
Flowers
Amazing Dads!
Posted by Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...